No Mercy

Author's note:
Are you guys liking it so far?? Give me feed back. And if you have an idea for one then my Kik is: Dat_one_wolf
~ ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~.
Why should I expect mercy from such a ruthless being?

She let a 10 year old boy cry himself to sleep ever night, get bullied and get abused. How can She make such an innocent child suffer like that? The boy never even had an actual childhood. He never got to go outside and play. He never could understand why his parents beat him.

And here I am asking for mercy. Because I've had enough. 5 years is just way to long. I'm at my breaking point.

If I wasn't shown mercy when I was 10, why should I get it now?

"Life rewards you for suffering." They said. But the scars of yesterday will always be there to haunt me. I can't be like Simba and leave the past in the past. Why must She be so cold hearted? Why must the good people suffer and the evil live a life of luxury?

Life will test you and make you reach your breaking point. We all are just an experiment for Life. She wants to see how long can you suffer. She wants to know who are the strong ones.

Let me tell you something Life. Depressed people are the ones who are the strongest. We suffer the most but have the courage to live and see the dawn of a new day. We have been to hell and back. Some of us are still trapped there. So go ahead and give us your worst!! Though we might be broken and wounded. But we are the strongest.

COME BREAK ME DOWN! I dare you...