Part 6

The wind was chilly and I pulled my arms closer to my body. I stood infront of the burnt down house from yesterday. An eerie sound filled the air. I started walking towards the house, the sound getting louder and louder. It was like someone else was in control of my body as I continued to walk towards the house more and more. I was about to step inside until something grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I blinked feeling my mind come to full consciousness. My shoulders were grabbed and I came face to face with a very well known person, Derek. I looked around fully realizing where I was. "What am I doing here?"
      "I could ask you the same thing. Let me guess sleep walking?" He pulled off his jacket and pulled it over  shoulders. I hung my head, feeling embarrassed about my sleep walking. My new sleep medication was suppose to prevent me from sleeping walking. "I'll take you back to Scott's house." He didn't wait for me to say anything and started walking away. With my head still hung low I followed Derek to his car.
      Once I got in he started to drive. The drive was quiet and I could feel how awkward it was between us now. Whatever him and Scott talked about must have been about me. Derek acted cold towards me and didn't seem like he wanted to speak to me anymore. He even seemed annoyed towards my sleep walking. He was so caring at the hospital and now I sit here wondering what changed. Once we made it to Scott's house I went to open the door but it was locked. I turned towards Derek "The door."
"Who attacked you?" "Derek you know that I don't know who attacked me." Within a millisecond he had reached over and pulled my shirt up, ripping the bandage off my stomach. I harshly pushed his hand away. I turned my body to face him better and slapped him hard across the face. Without seeing his reaction I rushed out of the car. In that moment Scott and Stiles opened the front door. Without saying a word to them I went inside.
Stiles followed me to the bedroom, "What happened? What did he do?" I shook my head and sat down on the bed and lifted my shirt so he could see the bandage was no longer there.
"I was sleep walking yet again and Derek picked me up. I don't understand why he's always there when I'm sleep walking. But he drove me back here and than before I had a chance to get out he interrogated me. He than ripped my bandage off. I gave me a hard slap though." Stiles stifled a laugh at the last part. "It's Derek, cold hearted Derek. Melissa will be home in a few hours. She can bandage you up again. Get some sleep, Scott's talking to Derek right now." I nodded my head and laid down covering myself with a blanket. I covered my head and mumbled to Stiles that I was going back to sleep.
       I'll be going back to school in the morning and I want to get as much sleep as possible.
-
      I woke up to Scott knocking on my door and telling me it was time to wake up. I got up slowly and  grabbed clothes from my duffel and quickly changed

When I walked into school Lydia and Allison didn't met me at the door, like we have been since I moved here

When I walked into school Lydia and Allison didn't met me at the door, like we have been since I moved here. I decided to follow Scott and Stiles. But Scott left with Stiles leaving behind him after a few minutes. I opened my locker door and sighed.
"I haven't seen you before." I closed my locker door a little bit and looked to my right. I nodded my head at the guy and opened my locker all the way.
He grabbed my locker door and closed it so I could see his face "I'm Issac, by the way. You must be that new girl everyone's talking about." I shifted my backpack uncomfortable on my shoulder and gave him a look. "What do you mean everyone's been talking about me?"
"You're that chick that got attacked right? Since you got attacked no ones been able to stop talking about you. Especially since you're the second person to get attacked in this town."
"Wait, who else got attacked?"
"Oh Lydia, I'm sure you know who she is."
I nodded my head slowly. "When did that happen?"
"Oh, just before you moved in. She actually went missing while at the hospital. So when you met her it was her first week back at school." I watched Issac.
"You just said you haven't seen me before. So how would you know when I moved in. Or when I first meet Lydia?" Issac opened his mouth to answer and than shut it. I shook my head and turned away from him walking to my first class.
-
It was the end of the day and Scott told me to meet him and Stiles at the field. But they were nowhere to be seen. I sighed and decided to just walk back to Scott's house. Once I made it to Scott's house I stopped. My heart began to speed up, this wasn't Scott's house. It was Dereks burnt down house. I turned to move but my feet felt heavy and I couldn't take a step away. I began to shake and my breath felt heavy. I watched as figures moved around the house.  My breath stopped feeling heavy as Scott opened the front door and walked out. I sighed loudly and I turned around. I took a big breath in before Scott made his way towards me "Clara what are you doing here?" I looked behind him as Derek walked out the front door. "Well I was waiting for you and Stiles to meet me at the lacrosse field like you told me too. When you guys didn't show I decided to walk back to the house. And now I'm here. But I'm just gonna go back to the house." Scott went to stop me but Derek grabbed his shoulder. Scott sighed "Just let me know when you make it back." I nodded and started walking back towards Scott's house. The woods becoming more familiar. I made it to Scott's house and went in. I went to my room and went straight to bed
-
It was two weeks later, I barely spook to Scott or Stiles. Lydia and Allison spent more time together. That was partly my fault. Every time they asked me to hang out I declined. Tonight was a lacrosse game and I still hadn't decided if I wanted to go or not. The game had already started but Scott told me to arrive whenever I was ready. If I wished to go. I sighed and got off my bed. I grabbed a warmer pair of clothes and quickly changed