World of Superiority

Author's POV

Nakatingin si Azura sa buogn paligid at ang dim light lang ang nasisilbing ilaw dito at syempre and center light kung nasaan ang host at ang mga auction items, lahat ng tao na anduon ay tinitignan lang ang host habang ng sasalita ito duon para sa paunang bati sa lahat habangi si Azura ay kinakusap kamit ang earpiece ang buong Team ang lahat ay busy sa pakikinig pwera lang sa kanilang tatlo.

Only oen item we go here, and now this is becoming long night, damn it i'm dead tired and want to sleep but this host is too long when talking.-Cara said while looking down, all the VIP sits are on the top and that means they have supiriority to others that are on the down part.

Hey, Cara do you have your weapon?-Lara ask tumango nalang ang babae at hinawakan ang legs niya na parang sinasabi na anduon iyon.

How about you? don't tell me you don't have?-Cara ask and Lara just smile, nakita naman nilang hawak lang ni Azura ang espada niya, walang pumansin dito dahil mukha lang naman itong normal na espada pero sa kamay ng isang master ito ang pinakamapanganib na armas.

Well, I guess you need to borrow mine if anything happen, tell me do you like guns and blades?-Cara said and smirk, and Lara grin to what she hear.

They are my favourite and i would love to use them, been a while since i fight.-Lara said and they both chuckle to what each other said.

Damn it, shut it, the auction will begin soon.-Azura said and look at the down and a Round of applause are finish so it means it will begin now, and Azura look at the pamplet near them, tinignan niya kung ano ang pagkakasunod-sunod ng mga ito at bukod sa bagay na kanilang hinahanap ay meron pang nakaagaw pansin sa kanyang atensyon sa pamplet na iyon.

Cara do you know what is this?-Azura ask and Cara look at it, it's a rose with flame on the stems but frozen in crystal.

The name is Frozen Rose, well it is preserve inside of a crystal, but it's beautiful.-Cara ask at napa-iling nalang siya sa siangot sa kanya, at bigla nalang natigilan si Cara ng meron siyang naalala.

I saw that, that's the symbol of the Aizenwaltz Corporation, the Heart of the Aizenwatlz family.-Cara said while she was shock, nakikita ito as emblem pero ng namukhaaan niya ito hindi niya inakalang isa din itong lose relics.

I thoguht so too, i guess this is we're the Aizenwaltz Symbol came from, and to think there is a real thing like this i will get it.-Azura said and Cara smirk.

Then let's get that thing also, our Heart will be back at us, taht rose is destained to be at the Aizenwaltz's hand no matter what.-Cara said and Azura just nod.

Then do you think that's we're the company symbol been made off?-Azura said.

I don't know, the thing i know about the history of our family is 500 years ago it was build and become stronger every year, until the great flame happen, when that happen a thief stole some precious relics from the main mansion, and the Aizenwaltz company almost break down but 250 years past and it was restore to this very day.-Cara said and Azura nod.

And do you think that thing is one of the Relics that our family owned?-Azura ask and Cara nod.

I'm certain of it, and to think that thing is lurking at the black market, we should retrieve it, and our ancestors piece of mind.-Cara said and Azura nod and look at the auction, everyone is start it, but they don't give a damn to those precious gems or matirial thing they set they're eyes on the item they want to get.

No betting i see.-Mr.M said and Cara look at the back of the chair she was sitting.

I don't like the first item, there is a certain item that i want to obtain for myself, and all of the those items that is now presenting didn't get my attention, i don't like them at all.-Cara said and look to the auction again.