World of Tragic

Author's POV

Dear hide with your sisters right now my dear.-Mother said to him, since he was just a three years old he smile innocently.

Mommy? I am sleepy, I don't want to play anymore, let's sleep.-The Child answer to her mother, and her mother smiles.

Dear a very powerful Grell is coming on our house, i will not lie to you, as one of the strongest seeker i will protect this city and this house also my dear childs, so please go with your sisters now.-The Mother said sweetly and the child smile to his mother and run to where his sisters standing.

Protect your self, always watch each other's back my dear children, as my pride and glory.-The mother said and they nod and run into the hidden stairs to hide underground and open the light.

There, there, everything will be alright, just believe in mama.-The older sister said and smile to them and the much younger sister take a nap on her older sister and yawn, and the older sister sing a lullaby and the younger sister fall to sleep, but the younger brother was so worried about his mother, and can't fall to sleep yet a smile is in his face.

You can sleep now, mama will come to fetch us when everything is over.-The older sister said but the boy smile and look at the door.

I will wait until mommy comeback, then mommy will sing for me and i will sleep i promise.-Younger brother said and the girl smile and close her eyes, and when the boy saw his siblings we're sleeping he stand and smile to them again.

I will look for mommy.-The younger brother said and kiss the forehead of his two sisters and open the door, even his body was so small and fragile he understand everything in such a young age and he walk on the stairs, and look for his mother and he can't see anything there so he open the door and he was shock and saw his mother and his mother saw him too.

Dear? why did you go out?-The mother said and run as fast as he could to her son and grab her gently and jump to the roof of they're mansion.

Dear, go back to your sisters, this place is dangerous.-The mother said but the child smile and what he said make his mother shock.

But i can't leave mama in a dangerous place so i will stay here with mama so she will not be lonely.-The Boy said and his mother smile to him.

Then it can't be helped, i will protect my son no matter what, even if it cost my life.-The mother said and tap her son's head  and stand and ready to attack.

Then i will send them flying.-The mother said and take the child on her arm and charge to the enemy, and her right hand glow and a sword appear and slay the enemy.

My son see dozens of grells being slayed so he will not mind right?-The mother said and the child smile and nod.

Yes mom, i will be like mommy and fight grell one day.-The boy said and his mother smile to him and dodge and attack at the same time and the boy closed his eyes, because of the blood splatter on his face.

Oh, dear i'm sorry, your face has a black blood on it, i'm sorry dear.-The mother said and a very powerful explosion, and because of his mother's fast reaction they avoid it and they look at the top, both of them to see a fully black shadowed look like a man, and his mother tremble to fear.

My dear child, remember what i would say, if we ever survived this battle, that's the face of the Greel King, the highest Grell at all, and defeating that monster is almost impossible, so if you kindly hide your self so mommy can fight at her best? can you do it?-The mother said and she put the Boy down and the boy run on one of the poles on they're mansion and look to his mother.