Chapter 18: With Luhan

I pushed Sehun away from me aggressively and said. "I'm outta here." I got out of the car and slammed its door close.

I eyed at Sehun and he just stared at me for a sec before shaking his head in annoyance and lurched the car forward. I watched his car drove away until it no longer can be seen.

I really don't know what to feel anymore. I think the longer I stayed with Sehun, the more it'll be hard and confusing for the both of us.

I facepalmed myself due to the frustration going inside my head until I felt someone tapped me on my shoulder which really startle me to death.

I quickly turned around to see that person and moved a step backward.

"It's just me." Said the person, wearing a leather jacket and a pair of black skinny jeans and a black sneakers with a bright smile on his face.

"Oh! you freaking scared me, Luhan." I told him, with my hand on my chest.

He just smiled again, looking at my reaction. "What are you doing here, anyways?" He asked.

"Walking." I lied.

He raised his left brow as if telling me: "Seriously?" so I almost rolled my eyes at him and asked him after. "How about you? What are you doing here?"

"Just dropped my girlfriend to her house." Luhan said.

"Ahh." I can't managed to say anything other than that.

"You're not with Mr. Sehun?" He suddenly asked.

I shook my head timidly. I'm not really in the mood to hear Sehun's name.

"You had a fight with him?" Luhan asked once again.

"Nope." I said, swiftly. "Nope.." I added, almost whispering. I looked down the ground, trying to avoid more questions about Sehun.

There were a few seconds of silence before Luhan talked again. "Hey, wanna grab something to eat?" Luhan asked, making me lift my face up and looked at him and there again, I saw his innocent bright smile. I only smiled as an answer.

-------

Luhan brought me to a coffee shop nearby using his huge black motorbike.

I sat on our seat and waited for him with our food. I'm quite nervous going here in the first place. People might thought we're dating. Sehun's quite popular since people know him as a great doctor, and if people might see me here, Sehun will surely be in the headlines tomorrow.

"Your cappuccino and blueberry cheesecake is here." Luhan said, placing our food on the table.

"Thanks." I said, timidly.

"Don't mention it." Luhan said, smiling again. I saw him watching me eat my blueberry cheesecake until he speak. "Are you really okay?"

I glanced at him. "Yeah. What made you ask?"

"Looks like there's a lot of things going through your mind."

I furrowed my brows at him. Is it obvious?

"If you had an arguement with Sehun, don't think about it too much. You'll only stress yourself." Luhan adviced, smiling again.

"Thanks for the advice." I told him. "But you don't need to worry, we're good." I lied again.