Must Read: Unmentioned Facts

Hot Sehun and Cutie Baek on the multimedia. Haha! Oh, well..

This bonus chapter is all about telling you all of the unmentioned facts in the stories. I knew some of you are a bit confuse of 'why did that happen? Why did this happen?' So, let's start.

1.) Sehun and Jongin had parents. They're also immortals-slash-demons, like them and unfortunately, they died. They died because of Sehun's ex-girlfriend, Nana. (Remember her? I'll tell you later. Don't worry. Haha. :D)

2.) As a demon, Sehun and Jongin are old (but yeah, they're still so damn hottt! Haha!). They have lived for thousands of years now but since they're are immortal, they won't die. (Well, Sehun only 'cause Jongin is already a human now.)

3.) There's a prophecy that forbid demons to fall in love with humans, and all those demons who fell in love with humans are considered 'traitors to their race'.

4.) Once a demon falls in love with a mortal, it is a must to sacrifice or give up their immortality (which makes them mortal too. That's the risk they will have to take.)

5.) We all know Nana— Sehun's ex-girlfriend. Nana and Sehun had a long and strong relationship, despite of their differences. They both knew each other so well. Nana knew Sehun was a demon, yet she still love him so much and the same goes with Sehun. They have love their differences for years. Until one day, Nana opened a topic of marriage. The girl said that she wanted to start a family with Sehun but the latter was against it. Since he's a demon, he has to sacrifice his immortality if he wants to marry Nana, but he doesn't want to. No matter how he loves Nana, his love for his immortality and race are a lot bigger than his love for the girl. And this results to the girl's anger. Nana didn't show herself to Sehun for days which makes the demon worried, but the next thing Sehun knew is the girl already spreaded the fact that Sehun and his family are demons. A lot of angry villagers with their torches, went in front of Sehun's place and burned their house down. Sehun's and Jongin's parents didn't even counter to what the mortals did, yet they just let the mortals do whatever they desire—and that's the demons' death. Their parents told their precious sons to get out of the house secretly and immediately so they could save themselves without hurting the mortals. And the two young boys successfully escaped the burning house, leaving their parents.

4.) After that incident, Sehun has a great anger towards humans but he managed to remain calm and get used to his environment.

5.) The reason why Sehun saved Aira from the accident, despite of his anger to humans, is that he sees himself to the girl's situation. Aira was once lied to and betrayed, just like Sehun.

6.) Having Aira as Sehun's posession makes her inexistent to the life she used to live. (That's why no one remembers her because she's already belonged to Sehun.)

7.) But only one man remembers Aira, and that's Chanyeol. Why? Because Chanyeol was the last person who was with Aira when the girl died. His sister's death created a big impact to him, the same goes with how Luhan cheated on her created a big impact to Aira.

8.) Chanyeol was considered mentally unstabled when he keep on mentioning Aira as his sister, why? Because just like I said, Aira didn't exist to the life she used to have. She now belongs to Sehun. No one remembers her anymore, except Chanyeol. The latter must forget the girl to make everyone think that he's okay and that is what Aira did. She tried her best so that his brother would forget him, as much as it hurts herself.

So, that's just about it. They are not facts, actually. They're still part of the story which was unclear to everybody. If some of you are still confuse or whatsoever, just comment below and I'll try best to answer them. :) Hehe.

So, any questions? Just comment below and I'll answer them. :* ♥♥♥ I'll update the next-maybe-last chap on April 4th. Okay? Byeeeee.