Anniversary Of Amity's Confession

Luz's pov: I awoke & remembered that today is the Anniversary of Mitten's confession, so I decided to throw a surprise picnic for her under the Grom tree, I'm sneaking to the kitchen to make food for the picnic, I'm in the kitchen now, I'm gonna make 2 dozen cupcakes, 12 with bi flags on the top made out of icing and 12 lesbian flag cupcakes, 6 of the bi flags are gonna be lemon flavored & 6 vanilla, 6 lesbian flags will be mint chocolate chip like ice-cream, 6 cherry, I'm finishing up the cupcakes, now I need drinks and sandwiches, I'll make cucumber sandwiches as well as pizza & hot coco, mug cakes as well, now I'm done with the sandwiches, It seems king is coming downstairs & he just asked if he can help, I of course said "yes", so he's making the pizza dough now, I'm making the mug cakes, "OK now that's done" I say, now I'm helping king make the pizzas, Eda's coming down too, she wants to help as well, so now she's making the hot coco, OK now we have all the food and drinks done, now we need blankets cause I wanna have a picnic & then do stargazing after, then cuddles under the tree, OK Eda's giving me the blankets now, It's time to go get set up now & wake up Mittens, well I'll see you when we get to the picnic, bye reader.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Amity's pov: I woke up & saw that Luz is gone, so I checked the bedside table and found a note from Luz, It says "Amity come to the Grom tree for a special surprise, love Luz", well guess I should get ready for this surprise, well time to get ready, OK now I'm ready let's go, I'm gonna go to Willow's place first, to check up on Lizzie, OK I'm here now, let's go inside, "Hi! good to see you Willow", " Good to see you too Amity", "I'm just here to check up on Lizzie", "oh", "come in", thanks Willow you're a great friend, OK Lizzie's fine, now let's get going, I got to the tree, I'm like "oh my god I'm surprised", "Luz how did you do this", She said "oh Hi Ammy", "well I had some help from Eda & King of course" She said looking so adorable in the otter onesie from Grom, She's siting leaning on the tree with what looks like a picnic basket, so I say "Luz what is all this?", She's like "you mean the picnic?", "yeah I mean the......... wait picnic?", "yeah picnic", "why'd you make a picnic? if you don't mind me asking", "cause it's our anniversary remember?", "oh right, our anniversary", She's like "you forgot, didn't you?", "maybe", "oh it's okay", oh phew I thought I would've upset her, She's taking out some food, "do you want a hot coco?", "yeah sure", "oh I almost forgot, I made cupcakes, want one?", "sure?", She hands me a cupcake, I look closely at it, it's a lesbian flag on the top, I bit it, it's a strange flavor, "what flavor is this?", "what does it taste like?" She asked, "minty", "ah mint chocolate chip like your hair", "like my hair?", "yeah like your hair", "okay?", "hey, Ammy what's wrong" Luz says, "oh nothing's wrong Luzy", She just shrugs it off, "okay, if you say so", "you look adorable in the onesie, by the way", "yeah I guess you're right", we spend hours chatting, I zone out & just listen to her voice, She offers me a sandwich, then She says "oh I thought up a perfect pun, wanna hear it?", "sure" I reply, "okay, so it goes like this, mom, my girlfriend's a witch & we're eating sandwitches", "hahahhahahahaha" I giggle, "I love you Luzy" I say nervously to her, "I love you too Mittens" She says making me blush, She starts humming, I slowly fall asleep looking at the stars while in her arms listening to her hum a tune.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Luz's pov: I look at the sleeping angel in my arms "goodnight mi amor" I whisper into her ear, I take my scroll out 'n take a picture of her cute face & post it on Penstagram captioned with "this to the loser who dared to tell me being gay isn't a choice, you're right it isn't a choice it's a competition 'n I'm winning, I mean have you seen my girlfriend", I put the hashtags #bipride, #actuallybisexual, then I slowly drift off to sleep as well, "I love you Ammy" I say through a yawn and close my eyes.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Authors notes: so how do you like the chapter? Goodbye now.