Luna's arrival

Luna pov

I awoke in a field of flowers, I was lying on a blanket, and looking at the sunset, then I woke up for real from my dream, I rush through the door of my medium  sized room down to the kitchen and quickly ate breakfast and off I went to go to the Boiling Isles, I arrived just in time to meet Eda as she was closing up shop, she took me to the owl house and I instantly went to my new room and went to bed, I of course was excited to start my training, but first Eda took me to meet empress Luz, then I met king, I was tired after that & went to bed, I couldn't wait for tomorrow, as I woke up the next day I smelled pancakes, I assumed it was my dad bringing them and of course I was right I took off my pj's and changed into my usual outfit, rushing out the door to meet Eda at her stand, I was so excited because I really wanted to meet everyone I could, also I met a potential girlfriend, She seemed nice, She has short curly purple hair, pointy ears of course, freckles and beautiful blue eyes, She seemed kinda shy, She also has glasses, She said her name is Mal no, Marie no, Maggie yes, her name's Maggie, she looks kinda cute I guess, Oh my god, I have a crush on Maggie, well that's unexpected to say the least, anyways should I tell her, Nah we're barely even friends so yeah, I'm gonna wait, also when I met her She wore a simple light pink hoodie, some pretty light blue tights with a yellow skirt on top and light brown boots, her glasses were a minty green, She seemed to have worn some light pink and white striped socks, her behavior seemed like she likes me I guess kinda, but I'll pretend to be oblivious for now, if She likes me She'll tell me when She wants to, also I just realized it's Evening, so I'm gonna go to bed now, goodnight readers and goodbye.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 Maggie Pov

Hi! my name's Magnolia, but people call me Maggie, I'm 14 & I have a younger sister, her name's Elizabeth, but I call her Lizzie, she's a bubbly edge-lord, she's really serious when you first meet her, but she's nice, I met a girl named Luna today, she's pretty funny, she has dark purple eyes that are weirdly calming to look at, btw I'm ace pan-romantic, I'm daughter of the famous Luz & Amity, so yeah I have two moms, pretty cool right?, my mom Luz has a cat palisman, her name's Alice, she's a mix of the colors of my parent's hair, so teal green & purplish brown, my mom Amity keeps dying her hair cause she wants to, luckily gram-pa doesn't force her, I go to school, but I stay at home most of the time cause I can, gram-ma's in jail, so yeah, I stay at blight manor with uncle Edric & aunt Emera & gram-pa Alador, also I love the good witch Azura just like both my moms, I keep a journal let's say, the amount of friends I have is limited, but wait you're the daughter of the rulers of the Boiling Isles, so how do you not have a lot of friends, well let me explain, I may be the daughter of Luz Noceda & Amity Blight but that's exactly why I barely have any friends cause people are either scared of my mom or they hate her, I wish mom Amity wasn't given such a hard time, oh well, love you guys, goodnight, also yeah it's evening, goodbye now.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=

Lizzie Pov

Hello! my name's Elizabeth Daisy Noceda Blight, but you may call me Lizzie, I'm 13 & I'm aromantic ace, well at least I think I am, I'm home schooled, also I see you already met my older sis Maggie, She's my best and only friend, I'm a warlock, She talks a lot about her friends, I'm very introverted, so yeah, I've never had any friends other than Maggie, She's nice though & my sister, so yeah no social experience, Maggie went to the market today, I know cause She told me She tells me pretty much everything, at the market She said She met a new girl, She also said She went to the market to get elixer for uncle & aunt, oh btw, they're cursed, they turn into literal wolves made of snow when angry or when they wanna cheer someone up, but their curse also weakens them & makes them out of control, so they need elixer & in their cursed forms they can shrink to the size of a medium sized dog, I should go to bed soon, well goodbye for now, it was nice meeting you.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Author's notes: if you want you can draw some pictures of what you think Maggie & Luna look like, also don't be afraid to comment, that's all for now, bye.