It's time to come home part II

A month had officially passed and here you were. You waited rather impatiently to board your plane home, the thought of coming home both making you extremely anxious but also making your heart whole once again.

Once you had gotten to your seat, it hadn't taken long for you to drift off to sleep, the silence of first class being a serene atmosphere, perfect for you to doze off in. You caught up with your sleep that you had been missing the past few weeks, the brown haired girl of course dominating your dreams.

Once your flight had landed and you found you luggage you got your phone out to text Quinn asking where she was waiting but before you got the chance to, you could hear the loud Berry girl screaming your name, turning to the direction you saw Quinn reluctantly holding a banner that Rachel had clearly forced her to hold.

Rachel had ran up to you hugging you tight, once she let you go you made your way over to your best friend 'nice banner, Fabray, did you stay up all night making it?' you teased, it being obvious that it was all Rachel's handy work. She let out a chuckle before engulfing you into a hug. 'Let's get you to our place ms big shot California lawyer' you blushed, almost embarrassed by the name you made for yourself, that wasn't the life you wanted anymore. 'Yeah, about that, I'm moving back home and i was kinda hoping you and Rach would let me stay in that guest room you showed me on facetime while I house hunt?'

The two girls' jaws almost dropped to the floor upon hearing the news, Quinn was so happy her best friend was finally coming home and Rachel was of course happy to have her friend back but seeing how happy the news had made her fiancé made her heart melt.

'....Anddddd, here we are back where we started in the kitchen, do you need any help unpacking? When is the rest of your stuff coming? Have you purchased a storage unit?' Your head began to hurt from listening to the loud girl already so you made a mental note to make a start on house hunting first thing tomorrow. You calmly answered Rachel's questions before heading up to your temporary room telling the girls you were tired after the day you had and you would just order takeout later when you inevitably got hungry.

After another little nap, you heard a soft knock on the door, it was clearly Quinn as you knew Berry couldn't do anything quiet. She took you into her arms for another hug. It was clear to you how bad the blonde had missed you and it only added to your guilty feeling. 'I missed you so much you know? Does everyone hate me for leaving, Q?' a sad smile came over her face.

'I missed you too Y/N/N, nobody's mad at you sweetie, they all just miss you and I promise that you surprising them by turning up alone, nevermind moving home is going to make everyone so so happy.'

The conversation took a turn when you brought her up, the girl you and Quinn had said you would no longer talk about, not wanting her friendship with both of you to be strained by your selfish complaining.

'Q, is she coming?'

Shock took over her face, it was the first time in years the you had brought the love of your life up in conversation with her. Although you never spoke about it, it was clear to everyone that still knew you that you would never get over her.

'She is coming Y/N, but she does have a girlfriend now, it's very very new but i think she's bringing her to visit. I'm sorry'

Of course she has a girlfriend. Why wouldn't she have a girlfriend? She's perfect, better than me in every way

'Goodnight, Q, tell Rach night too' you abruptly ended the conversation.

Before she let you usher her out of the room she said 'That doesn't mean she doesn't still love you as much as you love her. Listen, i know i'm probably breaking some kind of friend code here telling you this but it's been ten years and you two haven't even began to move on from eachother. You clearly belong together and what Santana has with that girl from my point of view is nothing but a fling so if you don't dress sexy as fuck and get your girl at this reunion, Y/N, I honestly won't know what to do with the two of you'

Q left the room leaving you alone with your thoughts. It was Monday today. The reunion on Saturday. Five days to fix your entire life. No big deal.

You woke up bright and early the next day ready right head into town. You needed a car and a house. You hadn't needed a car when you lived in LA, hiring drivers when you needed them was easier but now you were home, it was the first thing you needed.

You walked down the stairs of the Faberry household to see Rachel sitting in the kitchen in what must've been the most childish looking pyjamas you had ever seen, you could almost hear Santana's voice in the back of your head making fun of the girl.

You shook the thoughts out of your head and glanced at the clock, 6:30am and here you were dressed to the tens, a tight knit sweater, a patterned mini skirt, black tights, with your heels and signature trench coat, sunglasses and of course a floppy oversized hat. You had finished your look with some bold makeup. You had business deals to get done today and you knew looking hot always got you some price cuts from guys and even a lot of girls.

As you approached Rachel she was more than confused as to why you were even awake, nevermind all dressed up.

Rachel had just started a teaching job at McKinley which required her to be up at dawn every week day. You explained to her that you needed a ride to the dealership to get a car and she happily obliged.

You strutted in confidently, expensive handbag in hand. You hated buying high priced items but it was something you were used to now, you needed to assert your dominance to the dealer which you would do by looking hot, which would always get you what you wanted.

Funnily enough, it was Santana who had taught you dressing hot can get you anything you want.

The confidence however was knocked out of you when you saw the the car dealer was none other that you school friend, the one and only, Sam Evans. You wanted the floor to swallow you whole, you had not even thought about the chances of you bumping into anyone you knew.

You swallowed your pride walking over to the boy. Sunglasses and hat still covering your face. 'Hi! My name is Sam Evans and i'll be helping you find the car for you today but before we start anything, can I see a valid drivers license?' you cringed as you handed over the card to him. He looked at you in pure disbelief before unprofessionally pulling you into a hug.

Hugs were nice. Being back home reminded you that.

'I missed you, how are you here, just to get a car?' He was still like a puppy and and you were grateful he hadn't lost that energy in him.

'I'm home for good Sammy, but you can't tell anyone, it's a surprise. But i do need you help getting a car, i need to walk out of here with it i have things to do' He smirked at your demise of your serious demeanour slipped as you called him 'Sammy' like you had when you were younger.

'Well then, rich girl, welcome back to Lima and let's get you a car. I'm guessing you don't have a budget after everything Quinn has told us about your career.'

Was this the reputation that you had back at home now? the rich girl?

By the time you had walked out of the dealership with all the proper paperwork, and of course, your brand new car, it was around lunch time.

After your encounter with Sam you decided to you couldn't risk bumping into anyone else and opted to eat fast food from a drive through before heading over to the best realtors office Lima had to offer according to a quick google search. You didn't like to be materialistic about anything but one thing you had always wanted was a nice big house for the family that you once day wanted so this was something you didn't mind going overboard with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now Friday night. Your week had been beyond stressful but you had got a lot done, spending your days house hunting and finding the perfect dress for the next day's events.

Today you had found what you were sure was the house of your dreams which put you in a more positive mood. You hadn't wanted to make any quick decisions so you arranged to go for a second viewing on the Monday and asked Quinn if she'd be available to check in out on her lunch break that day.

The three girls sat down for a nice home cooked meal that Quinn made for the three of them. One last night in their little bubble.

(i know this is longer than usual but i really don't wanna make this more than 3 parts :) )