Let's have some fun

I am sorry about how long it takes to publish my one shots.

I wish Marvel would come up to me and offer me its company... I sadly still don't own Marvel.

This is by another amazing author named tacofunday2525

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter woke up, early one Saturday morning. He want downstairs to see that only Steve, Bucky and Clint were at the tower.

"Good morning Peter." Steve said to the boy. Peter yawned and waved. "Morning Uncle Steve."

He also waved to Clint and Bucky, then went to go make himself a bowl of cereal when FRIDAY's voice echoed through the tower.

"There appears to be a mission alert. Small group of thugs that director Fury wants taken into custody." She announced.

Clint sighed

"What's with all the thug takedowns, isn't this Spider-Man's job?" He teased.

Peter looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"At least people know who I am." He teased back. Clint's mouth dropped and Bucky laughed.

"Ha! He got ya there Barton."

Clint rolled his eyes.

"Whatever lets just go."

Once they were suited up, they went into a jet that would take them where the mission was. However they never made it there, since a huge blast shook the aircraft.

Peter gasped and pulled on his mask. They all jumped into action. 

Clint ran out of the cockpit.

"They blew off our wings!!" He shouted.

The plane was going down. Fast. Peter sat back down and gripped the handle bars of his seat.

"Everyone hold on, this isn't gonna be a smooth landing!" Steve shouted.

The plane went down, and Peter felt a huge impact as they hit the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter wasn't sure where he was, or how much time had passed when he woke up. He did remember hearing some people talking outside.

"What were you thinking? We can't hold them, they're Avengers!" One voice said panicked.

"I know, I know! What do we do? We can't handle this!" Another said.

Peter chuckled in his mind. This was going to be fun.

He looked around and saw Clint, Bucky and Steve there as well. They had some pretty weak ropes attaching their hands to the back of the chairs. Peter even still felt his web-shooters on his wrist. These guys were total amateurs.

"Clint, Steve, Bucky." Peter whispered. They groggily looked up. They had been in a plane crash after all. 

"Wha-" Bucky started but Peter shushed him.

"Shh! These guys are total amateurs. They have no idea what they're doing. I say we have a little fun with this."

Clint nodded.

"Ooh I agree! These ropes aren't even tied right."

Steve shrugged and Bucky nodded.

"Well we're here anyways aren't we?"

Peter smiled.

"Okay so this is how it's gonna go, Steve you're deaf, so you cant hear anything. Just keep shouting 'what?!'. Bucky, you don't speak English so just talk like French or something. And Clint, you are a bird."

They nodded and Clint looked at Peter.

"Wait what are you gonna do?"

Peter smirked under his mask.

"I'm gonna be a gen Z kid."

Just then the two voices from before walked inside. Peter recognized them as their targets. Joseph Dorman and Alex Finnel.

They walked inside with clearly fake tough guy faces. Alex approached Peter.

"So you're the Spiderman huh?" He said visibly terrified. Peter nodded.

"Yeet Yeet."

Alex and Joseph looked extremely confused.

"Wha-?"

Steve then spoke very loudly.

"What!? I can't hear you!?"

They spun around and then Bucky started speaking.

"C'est quoi que vous faites? Vous etes stupides eh?" 

They had no clue what to do, and then Clint started screeching.

"CACAW! CACAW!"

Then they started freaking out.

Peter, Bucky, Steve and Clint all started shouting their stuff at the same time.

"What are thoooose!?"

"Le soleil est trop brillant pour mes yeux!"

"What!? Speak up!"

"CAW CAW CAW CAW!!!"

"It is Wednesday my dudes!"

"Donne moi les lunettes!"

"I can't hear you!"

"CACAW! TWEET TWEET! CACAW!"

Then they all burst out of the ropes and Peter webbed them both to the wall.

"Welcome to Chili's."

Then they left the room laughing aa Steve alerted Fury to come pick up the two horrible criminals.

"That. Was. Awesome." Peter said as soon as they got in the jet Fury brought for them.

Steve and Bucky laughed.

"Yea it was."

Clint smirked.

"Their faces were priceless!"

Then Peter smiled.

"I'm so glad I got that all on video."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's the end of another oneshot... sorry bout the long wait... again. Field trip part 2 coming soon, I hope?

-Queue