Part 1

"Danielle!" called my mother. Actually, she's not my mother. She and Jim were adopted me, but they can not wait to get me out of here. They hate me. Many times they were trying to get me back to the orphanage.

"I'm coming!" I answered. I got up from bed and left the room. I went down the stairs, which creaked every time I step. I'm surprised that it has not been rolled away.

"What's the matter?" I asked, confused. Usually me she does not even called to come down, but was happy that did not come out of the room, because, as I have already said, they hate me and they can not look at me eyes.

"You are going from here." she is all happy.

"I'll be back in an orphanage?" I asked, confused. I remember the last time they said that she and Jim are no longer trying to get me back to the orphanage, because they will not allow it. Looks like they changed their minds.

"No. Five guys and bought you. You're going home with them." she said.

"What? You sold me?" I asked, surprised and with a touch of disgust in his voice. She nodded.

"Be happy, because they are very popular band." she said.

"But why would they buy me?" I asked.

"The most beautiful you in the end and you're smart." she said.

"Come on! Get ready! Do not make them wait!" urged me. Annoyed I snorted and went back to the room, then pulled out a suitcase, which was under my bed, and packed everything up, as well as some other things that are very dear to me. I went down the stairs, which creaked again, every time I step, and further annoyed me.

"They're waiting for you outside the house. Good-bye!" she is all happy. I left the house and the way she called her "Burn in hell!" I hate my life!

"Hey! You must be Danielle." came to me boy with blond hair and icy blue eyes.

"Yes." I replied indifferently.

"I'm Niall. Give me the bag." he said, and he took my suitcase out of hand.

"Come." he said, and headed towards the black limousine. I put my suitcase in the trunk. "Come in." he said pointing to the limo. I nodded and entered the car. Inside were five guys. I sat down to a guy with a green-blue eyes and brown hair that went to the side and next to a guy with brown eyes and brown hair, which he was very nicely furnished. He is obviously very conscious of their hair.

"Hey, beautiful, Danielle, do not?" he asked me boy with a nice haircut. I nodded. I was not in the mood to talk. ''You're quiet, huh?" said or asked. I'm not sure. Anyway, I did not answer. He smiled.

"I'm Zayn." he said with a smile. "I'm sure we'll be a lot of fun." he said, and somehow made me sit in his lap.

"Leave me, asshole!" I called and tried to get away from him, but he was too strong.

"I hope you're both fighting and in bed." he said with a smile. The car was soon prevailed in their laughter. I rolled my eyes.

"How funny." I said sarcastically. In the car and after a few seconds entered Niall. He sat next to curly and the car was soon on my way.

"C'mon Zayn, let her go! Jos ces and now to fuck her!" he is the one with the green-blue eyes. Everyone laughed again, and this time Zayn rolled his eyes and finally let me go.

"What am I to you anyway?" I asked, confused. I really do not understand what will happen to them girl like me. Why do they spend so much money on me?

"Well, you're gonna be like sex toys. You know what ... For the purpose of man." said the boy with green and blue eyes.

"What ?!" I asked unbelieving what I heard. He smiled.

"We do not have girls, and when we need to have sex, then you are there. That's why we bought you. And so we will until we find the girls." he said with a smile.

"No, no, no! I can not be your sex toy! No!" I exclaimed. He smiled.

"That's why we bought you." he said, and shrugged. After a few minutes of silence, at least for me, because others talked and laughed like crazy, we're here. We got out of the car and went through the front door. The house was beautiful. Oh, who am I kidding. It's not a house, it's a fairy! Around the time was a lot of grass and flowers and trees. There were also two fountains. Niall unlocked the door and we entered the house. Sorry, the villa. Inside was even more beautiful. Everything was beautifully decorated and very tidy, which was very strange for five guys. Although they probably have a maid. Looks like I live here from now.

New story! I hope you will like it! As you can see, it's about a girl who was sold to five guys. I guess you know who are these five boys :)