Part 3

I woke up and rubbed my eyes, so I was awake. Zayn is already up. I got up out of bed and took the clothes off the floor, then got dressed and left the room. I went down the stairs and into the kitchen. As always, all were already there.

"Morning." I sad.

"Morning." they replied.

"Here." Zayn said and handed me a plate with two sandwiches.

"Thank you." I said, and took the plate from his hands, then sat at the bar.

"You did good last night." Zayn whispered to me. I turned my eyes and ignored him. He laughed and finally left me alone. I ate a sandwich and left a plate in the sink, and then came out of the kitchen and came into the living room. I sat down to Niall.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked, confused.

"Hair." Liam said and rolled his eyes. I laughed.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Here he is." said Louis. I turned around and saw Zayn walking toward us.

"You set up nice haircut." Louis said with a smirk.

"Ha-ha-ha!" Zayn said sarcastically.

"Come on. I'll help you." I said. He was little prissy, but still sat next to me. I took him out of hand gel and started to open it, but he stopped me.

"Be careful." he said. I laughed and nodded. I put a little gel and nice raised his hair.

"There!" I said. He took the mirror, which has until now held in his hand and looked at it, and then his face twisted huge smile.

"It's great! Thank you!" he exclaimed. I smiled and patted him on the shoulder.

"If you ever need help with hair, I'm here." I said with a smile. He smiled and nodded.

"We're going into the studio. See you later." Niall said. I nodded and they left. Now I finally have a chance to explore the house. Maybe they have something interesting ...

*

They do not have anything interesting, as I assumed.

"We're here!" I heard a Nialls voice.

"I'm in the living room!" I called out. Soon they entered and sat down on the couch.

"Here." Zayn said and handed me a bag. I looked at him questioningly, but I took the bag. I screamed. Inside were two boxes of Twix! My favorite candy.

"It is for your great hair cut." he said.

"Thank you!" I cried and hugged him. He smiled. I got up and went into the kitchen so I left them there. I picked up a candy bar and started to get out, but I was Harry's entry prevented. He came to box with Twix and took one box.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused.

"I take twix. My favorite candy bar." he said, and shrugged.

"But it's mine!" I exclaimed. He smiled and walked up to me, so that I was now leaning against the cold wall.

"If you think you can fuck with me like all the others, you are mistaken." he said sharply, and then came out of the kitchen. What's his problem? Asshole. I walked out of the kitchen and walked into the living room. I sat down to Niall.

"What was it like in the studio?" I asked.

"Nice." Niall said and shrugged.

"Can I come next time, please?" I begged them.

"No." Harry said immediately.

"Why?" I asked with anger in voice.

"You're not fucking going and end of the story!" he shouted, so I jumped.

"She's right. Why not? It would be nice to come with us." Niall said.

Winning I smiled toward Harry. Whipped me a look, and then returned to Niall.

"She is here just as a sex toy. It should not interfere with our music." said Harry. When he said it, as if it cut me a little inside. Sex toy. Echoed in my head.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked anxiously. I felt my tears accumulate in the eyes. I got up from the couch and ran to my room. I heard they're calling me, but I ignored it. I closed the door and sat on the floor, leaning against the door.

"Fucking sex toy." I whispered. Tears were constantly rolling down my cheeks.

"Danielle! Open the door! Danielle!" Niall was calling me, knocking on the door.

"Go away!" I exclaimed.

"Danielle, please don't make me from you. Let me in and I'll help you." he said softly. A few seconds I was thinking, and then I got up off the floor and opened the door. Niall is entered and closed the door, and then he hugged me. I pulled it out of his grasp and sat on my previous place. He sighed and sat next to me. "Hey, don't cry." he said softly.

"How could I not cry? Because of you I've become a fucking sex toy! What kind of people would do something like that?! You bought me as I'm a thing, not a human being!" I yelled.

"Hey, calm down." he said.

"I can not calm down! I can not fucking calm down!" I yelled. He sighed.

"I know how you feel. I-" he started to speak, but I cut him off.

"You do not fucking know how I feel!" I exclaimed. "Have you ever been sold, so you know how I feel? I'm sure you did not!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry. I did not mean for this to happen. It is totally disgusting and I would never buy a girl for sex." he said quietly, playing with his fingers. I totally forgot that he was not involved in this! I'm so stupid!

"No. I am sorry." I said and kissed him on the cheek. I saw that he was a little surprised, but he didn't say anything, but just smiled.

Here is a new story part. Sorry because i didn't post part long, but I was very busy. I guess you know reason- school.