Part 5

T ... I started to write, but I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I quickly closed the book and shoved under the pillow. Louis entered the room.

"There are now Harry mistreat us, for you." he said seriously. "He is very angry." he added.

"Alright" I said firmly. He smiled.

"You're very stubborn." he said with a smile.

"I know." I said. He laughed again.

"Get ready. I'll pick you up at eight. Wear something festive. Like a dress." he said and went out. What would dress me the hell? I sighed and looked at the clock. It's five o'clock. I have another three hours. I took my bra and panties and entered the bathroom. Hot water is slid over my body and I feel so relaxed. I took the shampoo and rubbed it into my hair. Soon it spread bathroom with the smell of cherries. My favorite. I rinsed it and got out of the shower. I did my towel around my body and hair, and I walked out of the bathroom. So I got in the closet and I began to rummage through clothes. After a few minutes of searching, I came across a red, slightly longer dress. It's beautiful. I put it on the bed, and then I re-entered the bathroom and began to susim hair. When I dry the hair, it was half-past six. I sat on the bed and took my notebook that I have a few hours shoved under my pillow. I continued to write: Now i need to go out with Louis. Or do not go out anywhere, but go to his room. He told me to wear something elegant, for example dress. I do not understand why I have to get dressed elegantly and that so much effort to look nice when it will all be ruined when my entrance into the room. I know how men are. Shall immediately take off clothes with me and still know what is going. Sex, sex and only fucking sex! Like there is not anything else. How can I take advantage of me so? Do not you want to have a special person with whom it will work. Do not want to do it with love, and not to do it just to get worn down? Why are all men so poor? I broke up with writing and looked at the clock. It was seven and fifteen. I got a little carried away in writing. I closed my notebook and I put it under my pillow. I walked over to the mirror and began to makeup. I put red lipstick and a little bit of mascara. I have never inflicted a lot of makeup. I love it when I look natural. I put on my robe and then I looked in the mirror. I looked beautiful and very elegant. I just have got to fix my hair. A couple of minutes I was thinking whether to make a haircut or not, but I eventually decided that I would leave it released. I combed it, and then I wore red patent heels. Looks like it's time. Louis knocked on the door. At least I assumed it was Louis. I got up from the bed and opened the door. Yes, Louis. He looked me up and down and smiled.

"Shall we go?" he asked.

"Let's go." I said with a smile. I walked out of the room and we went to his room. He closed the door. I look around the room, and looked at him in astonishment. The room was huge. He smiled. I walked up to him and started kissing him, but he just make me away from him. I looked at him questioningly.

"Slowly, what's the rush?" he said and laughed. Confused, I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders. He put slow and very beautiful song and grabbed me around the waist. A few seconds I was in a trance, but then I finally put my arms around his neck. We began to slowly move to the beat of the music.

"I did not know that you can dance." I said. He smiled.

"Now you know." he said. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder. This relaxes me so much.

"You know, many girls would like to have guy like you." I said after a few minutes of silence. He smiled.

"I don't think so." he said.

"But I do." I said and lifted my head from his shoulders. He smiled.

"I'm serious." I said with an angry tone.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry." said refraining from rupturing of laughter. I turned the eyes and laughed. He did not last long and soon echoed behind us laugh. I lay on the bed holding on to my stomach. When we finally calmed down, he lay down on me, adhering to the knees that I would not be squashed. He started leaving wet kisses on my neck. With one hand he embraced me in the leg, while the other crawled under my dress. Slowly he crossed fingers over my stomach, making circles. Several exhaled breath left my mouth, what he smiled.