Part 6

Suddenly he took me in his arms and carried to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" - I asked with smile. He put me in the shower, and then completely removed his clothing. Confused, I watched it, but I said nothing. He went into the shower and closed the door, then let the water and splashed me with it right in the face. He began to laugh like crazy. I rolled my eyes and I shot back. We both laughed incessantly. I was all wet, and the dress is completely endowed by water.

"I think it's time to take it off." - Whispered to me, referring to the dress. Slowly he unbuttoned it, and then take it off me. He took down my panties and then took a bath and rubbed into the hands. His hands began to slowly slide across my skin. I enjoyed it. I took out the shampoo out off his hands and poured it in my fist, and then began to slide with my fingers on Louis's skin. After a few minutes we were washed and came out of the bathroom. Louis was again picked up in his arms and put me on the bed. He took the condom and put it and then slowly entered me. I emitted a loud sigh. Soon Louis rolled off of me and lay down on the bed. He covered us with a blanket and soon fell asleep.

I woke up and saw that Louis was not next to me. It seems that stood before me. I got up out of bed and took my dress and panties, and then I left the room and went into the mine. I dressed and combed my hair messy. I was tied in a bun and left the room, then came down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I know that this part is so fucking short and that have soooo much mistakes, but i'm so tired of fucking school, so don't judge me!

Vote&Comment!