Part 2

"Let me show you to your room." Niall said, carrying a suitcase in his hand. I nodded. We got on the floor and introduced me to the beautiful and rather large room. Writing desk, bed, commode and those basic things were white, while the carpet, curtains and the little things were lavender.

"Do you like it?" Niall asked with a smile.

"Yes! It's beautiful!" I exclaimed. He smiled.

"I thought you'd put me in a basement." I said, for what he laughed again.

"Of course not. That's what they bought you, does not mean that we won't take care of you." he said.

"What do you mean they? And you're one of them." I said, confused. He smiled.

"I did not buy it. It's the worst thing ever. You can not buy a human being. It is so ... so ... horrible." he said with a touch of disgust in his voice. I smiled.

"I'm glad that there is someone who understands me and who is ... well ... smart." I said and shrugged. He smiled.

"Come." he said, and pulled me to some white door. I looked at him questioningly. He smiled and opened it, and then pulled me inside. It was kind of like a closet. It had a lot of shelves, on which there was a neatly stacked clothes and shoes. I watched in amazement. This is beautiful. I never had a lot of clothes, and when I did, I had no where to put it. He smiled.

"I bought a lot of clothes and shoes. I hope you like it. I tried to." he said. I laughed when I imagined how he looked when he was buying all of this.

"Of course I love it! Thank you!" I cried and hugged him.

"I'll go now. Get some rest, and come to dinner." he said. I nodded and left. I came out of the closet and lay on the bed.

"Wake up. It's time for dinner." I heard Niallov voice calling my name. I guess I fell asleep. I opened his heavy eyelids and met with two icy blue pearls.

"I'm sorry I woke you up, but I thought you were hungry, so ..." is justified.

"Look, it's okay." I said with a smile. He returned the smile of, and then I got out of bed. We went out of the room and down the stairs. We went into the kitchen and sat down at the table, for which everybody else were already sitting.

"Who is this evening?" asked curly.

"With me!" contacted the guy with the nice hair. They all nodded.

"What are your names?" I asked.

"I am Louis." said the boy with green-blue eyes.

"I'm Zayn." said the boy with a nice haircut.

"I'm Liam." he is a guy who is very reminiscent of the Justin Timberlake.

"You already know my name." Niall said with a smile. I nodded.

"And you?" I asked curly with a smile.

"Harry," he said sharply. Again I nodded and went back to his fries. After a few minutes, we were all done.

"Is there some candy?" I asked.

"No. Niall ate them all." Liam said. I laughed.

"Well, buy them! I can not live without sweets!" I exclaimed. Nodding their heads and we walked out of the kitchen. I started to seven on the couch, but I heard Zayns voice.

"Let's go to my room." he said. I nodded and walked with him to the floor. We entered the room with a lot of drawings and graffiti.

"It's a nice draw." I said, sitting down on the bed. He smiled.

"Thanks," he said. He sat next to me on the bed and gently pushed me to lie down. He started kissing my neck, then dragged his hands under my shirt and unbuttoned my bra, and then threw it to the side. He started massaging my breasts, kissing me. Soon we took off his shirt and started leaving wet kisses on my breasts. Himself prevailed by my sighs. He smiled and took off my jeans. He slowly moved his fingers over my intimacy to what I let out a cry. Again he smiled and took off his jeans and shirt. He took off his boxers and put protection, and then took off my panties. He sat me in a sitting position and slowly entered me. I hammered my nails into his back and moaned. I felt a little pain, but even greater pleasure. A couple times he entered into me, and then took off his protection and lay down beside me. He covered us and we soon fell asleep.

New part! I hope you like it! Please vote and comment. It minds a lot to me!