5th December 9:34pm

Today was Ron Weasley's funeral.
Surprisingly, I got an invitation from Hermione.
I went because, first, I didn't want to hurt her feelings and second, I didn't have any work today, so I thought, "Why not?".
Also secretly, going to the funeral would mean Rathat I would get to see Hermione again.

It started at 10:30 am and I reached there at around 10:50 am. After signing in and getting myself checked, I went to give my condolences to Hermione. 
She was standing there in the most beautiful black dress that I had seen. Although she was holding up well, you could still see glints of sadness in her eyes, which were shining like the moon after a very loud and obnoxious storm had just got over, and were showing sadness and despair but also hope when they looked towards me.
Wait. Did I just write that? Never mind.
I was standing next to Ron's elegant grave when I notice Hermione beside me. As I look up she says, "So. . .you came."
"Um, yes. I came. I mean there was no reason for me not to come.", I replied.
She looked at me like I had called her a mud-blood.
 Soon enough, we got over small talk and she asked me where my wife was. "Well, didn't you hear? It was all over the newspaper. We got . . .what you muggles would call a divorce."
She looked shell-shocked.
Just then her daughter came and called us for the lunch and speech.
Both of them passed by like a breeze and I was sitting in my room doing work even before I could realize.

After that my day was pretty much event less until tea time. That's when I noticed the headline, and it said "MASS CRIMINAL, RAFAEL, STILL AT LARGE". 
Now, Rafael was known for murdering famous wizards and witches. Some people even profess that he is the mastermind behind Voldemort. 
(What utter bullshit)
But that got me thinking. Ron murdered, and Rafael still at large. I mean, it doesn't take a genius to put together the dots

Draco