- 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

🏹 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾 ── 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

-ˋˏ Friday, 7th January 2021, 4.56pm ˎˊ˗

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Park Jiyeon hurled yet another ruffled, ivory tissue into the brimful litter basket alongside the couch in the open space of the living room. Her arm hung loosely over the edge of the couch as her cheek fell flush against the material of the divan.

She rubbed the skin of her palm against her rouge, runny nose, attempting to clear up her stuffed nasal passageway for the umpteenth time. She heaved her physique to lay on her back as she flung both her arms above her head, drooping over the arm of the couch.

"Oh, how much I wish I could cut off this stupid nose. All this nose has given me is fucking stress! Why do we need a nose in the first place?!" Jiyeon scoffed, as her bunged nose caused her tone of voice to become muffled.

"To breathe through and to smell things with, dumbass." Jay spoke as he walked into the living room followed by two other.

"How can I possibly breathe through it when it's blocked. Make it make sense. And, you're the dumbass here, dumbass. You could've at least told me that you were bringing people home." She slightly bellowed, jolting her figure up before leaning against the sofa.

"Oh~ Egghead and my little Jungwonie!" She squealed as Jungwon ensconced himself beside her on the couch, taking a cushion in his gripe as he did so.

"Here." Heeseung mumbled as he ascent his hand before her with a plastic bag in the grasp of his palm. "You said you had a blocked nose." His dark, ebony tendrils fell above his eyebrows as his curled fingers began to loosen around the handle of the bag.

"Oh my god, The Lee Heeseung is giving me medicine?!" Jiyeon interjected as her mouth fell open in a state of astonishment whilst her orbs trailed upon the plastic bag.

"Don't be surprised. I would've done it for anyone." Heeseung heckled as he hastily took her palm in his to place the bag in her grasp, before settling himself in between Jay and Jungwon on the couch.

"Thank you, I guess?" Jiyeon muttered, her earthy irises following his figure before he sat down.

"Noona, you should've rested instead of fangirling over NCT." Jungwon announced, unexpectedly, as he nodded his pate in disappointment.

"Oh please, how I could I rest when I know NCT just had a comeback. And how do you know, I never told you, kid."

"Heeseung hyung." Jungwon motioned his index finger towards Heeseung. "He wouldn't stop talking about you."

"Yah— Egghead...You talk about me behind my back??"

"How could I not? You're constantly bugging me and I shouldn't have to be the only one going through this torture."

"Oh please, I don't bug people. I simply entertain people." She enunciated as the flesh of her lips tugged upwards in a form of a sultry smirk, carding her pristine fingertips through the strands of her tresses.

"You sure there? The amount of times I wanted to strangle you through the screen was extremely eminent. And you call that entertaining?"

"Excuse me?! Strangle me??" Jiyeon fleered as she outstretched her neck to face Heeseung over Jungwon.

"Can you two calm down?" Jay interrupted, as he adverted his orbs from his phone screen.

"Tell this stupid friend of yours to shut up first!" She vociferated, crossing her arms over her chest. "He wants to strangle your sister!"

"Don't worry, noona, I will protect you." Jungwon giggled, his irises becoming like little crescent moons upon his canvas.

"This is why I love you, Jungwonie. Unlike this white toothed, egghead..." She whispered, draping her arm around Jungwon's shoulder as she leered at Heeseung through narrowed orbs.

"Call me that one more time—" Heeseung jerked, turning his physique towards her.

"White toothed Egghead." Jiyeon sneered as the corner of her lip twitched upwards as her voice husked while she flung both her arms around Jungwon.

"Oh my lord!" Heeseung clutched his head in his palms, as he let his figure fall against Jay in frustration.

Both Jay and Jungwon let out muffled titters while aggravated cries slipped through Heeseung's lips.

"That's my sister for you, my friend." Jay concluded as he patted his shoulder.

" Jay concluded as he patted his shoulder