Chapter 4

Nancy/Zoey.

*Beep Beep*

Fuck!!!, I really need enough sleep,Thank Heavens tomorrow is Saturday.

4:50am.

I need to get to my car ,I carried my key and walked 40 minutes to my office ,enter my car and get home

5:04 ,I brought my box out ,arranged my clothes in the closet and arrange d the house.had a shower,packed my hair down gelled it , did my edges,.

I wore a singlet,with red blazer and red trousers,with heels and a black bag,

Had breakfast , went straight to work.

I think it's to early, it's just 6:00am, sitting in the car.I guess i'll text Jeremy about me not having a plan to make Chad to fall in love with me

Hey Jeremy

Hey Zoey

Emm I dunno how to make Chad fall in love with me.

I don't know , don't ask me ,I employed you.

But umm sir
Sir
Sir. U there

Asshole.

After some minute of waiting 6:50 on the fucking dot.

I walk into the office take the lift and go to my table to sit to when Chad comes.

*Bing*

From Jeremy?,

You have two months to do what I asked you or your fired.

Oh shoot,why ,I have to make a fucking move or else am fucking fired

Here he comes.

"Good morning Mr Michealson"

"Good morning Ms.Wylie" he answered as he looked at me,even when I stopped staring back I still felt his gaze, stupid Chad.

Now I have to get black coffee ,I don't know why I even accepted this fucking job anyway.

Knock knock.

"Come in" I heard him say.
As i come in i drop the coffee by his table,he immediately hold my hand like his putting a ring in it.

I don't know, isn't this meant to be a CEO story that I end up falling for him,why are my hormones not falling for him,it makes the job so much easier,so then I will fall out of Love.

"There's a charity ball coming up tomorrow night"he said.

"But sir tomorrow night is Saturday"

"Yeah,I know"

"I have things planned for tomorrow night"

"Does it look like I care,the limo will pick you up by 7:00pm,wear something pretty." he said.

I gave him a fake smile ,and left the office, God knows i ain't coming , cause in the worker's manual it's written here that work days are Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 7:00pm.

So then why in fuck's sake is he forcing me to do what I don't want to do

Next day.

The day I show my boss,whose really boss,and if he fires me,and then i'll just show him the important papers he signed ,oh please I might need the 50 million,but ain't poor,am just .........ok.

I planned to go out with Michelle this night,and bailing on her is one thing I don't wanna do.

Saturday night.

It's 6:00pm .

Am dressed in leggings and a very big hoodie,with sandals and my necklace which said babe with a hear on it. I braided my hair into two, coming out of my house

"Why aren't you dressed up"

"I am dressed up ,or am I naked?"

"I mean why aren't you wearing a dress for the charity event.

"I have other plans" I said

"Plans for what"

"For my self duhhhh."

"You will go to the charity eventwith me or....." I was cut short

"Or what" I said challenging him

"Try me first"

I accept his challenge.

I walked passed him, he quickly grabbed my arm and put it at my back so my back was facing him .

"Let me go" i shouted.

"On one condition"

"What ?"

"You follow me to the charity ball" he whispered seductively into my ear,I mean i ain't feeling the butterflies.

"No" I said angrily.

"Alright then " he said as he tightened the grip on my hand,why in fuck's sake is he doing this.

You Know what his doing ain't anything,when i was catching criminals they always seemed to shift my bone,it feels like his massaging me.

I just have to pretend , in order not to blow my cover and still make him fall in love with me

"Fine i'll go to ur stupid charity ball,just give me a sec".

Zoe where are you? (6:08)

Umm Mic ,am really sorry,but I have to cancel today.(6:30)

Why?,but you promise,no excuses (6:31)

Am really sorry,I'll explain everything tomorrow.(6:32)

Don't bother(6:33)

Really Michelle, fine this night,after what ,am doing i'll come and have a sleepover and explain everything thing.(6:35)

Sure.(6:35)

I keep my phone in my pocket,

"You done" I simply ignored him.

"Get in the car"

"Wait,one more thing" I said as I went inside my house and took my gun and dropped my car keys inside and came out as he opened the car door.

I had a reason I didn't change.

"Here take this " he said as he threw a bag at me.

"Where do you expect me to wear this.

"There's a lot of space in this limo" he said as I walked away .

I changed into the black fitted spaghetti hand dress,that was very above my knee ,it had opening beside both the waist sides ,

And with this gold cris cross high heel ,I loosed my braids and backed my hair up,I didn't apply any make up,but I guess I don't need it right.

I went back to where he was sitted.

It car stopped at what looked like a mansion hotel ,a mantel.

He gestured his hand out to me,I gave a fake smile.

We walked out of the car ,making our way in, he put his hand on my waist.

Ok from me now that's gross,but I just have to tolerate it for 5 million dollars.

We entered the place,MG (My God),this place is really big

I frowned outy anger as he went  behind me  and help both my arm with both his hands and placed his head  on my shoulder and whispered

"You better smile or I might just have to tickle you in front of everyone ,and then you'll fall in your heels" 

...........................................................

🤗🤗🤗🤗💋💋💋💋