7 DAYS IN

(I'm in love with an E-girl; Wilbur Soot)
        7 days in an we got bitches scaling the fucking capital building. Why am I not surprised? Like bruh we were doing so well, and then mfs had to go to Washington and break in to the capital like bruuuhhhhhhhhh. Please we were 6 days in 2021 and y'all fuckers ran into that motherfucker like it was tomb raider, sit y'all asses down and let us try to enjoy 2021. Why can't we have a normal year? Like for goddamn once can we have a normal year crazy shit like this doesn't happen and we just look at, shrugged and go on with our lives like we didn't just see 1,000s of people completely wrecking the capital like it's burning man but their burning crosses there instead of acid trips. (Get it because Trump supporters are white supremacists stupid cunts?) This was like when n@zis marched in Charlottesville and instead of robes they had khakis and torches The only reason I say that is because it's the same thing, their n@azis. Literal n@azis. So anyway fuck Trump you dumb fucking orange cunt, and fuck the police for letting the rioters in without even trying to protect the people inside. Fuck DC police and the officers that took pictures with them and didn't even try to stop them, you can suck my entire cock and choked on my balls as well. Fuck you.
Anyway have a good day or night
Bye my little readers.