Update on dbh

Song: I wanna leave America-Illiterate Light
///////////////////////////////////////////

Hello my littler readers, how are you today/tonight?, hopefully you replied good. If not I hope tomorrow brings you happiness and luck.
Anyways, as readers of my DBH book have noticed is that I haven't updated the book in awhile, and I want to sincerely apologize for that. I've recently gotten busy with some work I've been doing, and I don't feel quite comfortable releasing things about cops. Although I have stated before I support the BLM moment (I still suggest you guys still keep doing your part BLM is not a trend.) I'm still not quite comfortable releasing things like that, of course you could argue my book is mostly about shipping and not actually about being a cop/detective. But still my stance remains the same. But do not freight, I do have two things in the works that are going to be released. So do not worry about that.
So hopefully this provides some insight into what's happening with me and the books. I also unpublished a book. I'm currently heavily editing it and making sure it's actually good and not trash. So if you were reading that book and I suddenly unpublished it I do apologize. It'll be republished after the editing is done, so again I apologize for the inconvenience.
Anyway, I've rambled for far too long so this is were I'll cut it off. Have a goodnight/good day my little readers.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Hopefully the chapters will be done in a speedy manner so you guys can keep reading them like before.