This is a song you can relax too when your stress the hell out.

So this post is just a lay backed one so if you don't want to read this then don't because it's going to short. But wait until tomorrow because I'll have a new chapter to this but if you want to read this welcome to the post.
Ok, like I said this post is going to laid back since this it's a short post but the song I have up is called "Ultimately" and it's by Khai dreams so is a amazing artist who I recommend highly his songs are real clam so if your into clam music then I recommend this song and a few others of his as well. But anyway this is were I'm going to end this so bye.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey so I'm really sorry that I having been updating for awhile I have been super busy with school so I'm sorry but tomorrow I'll update again btw I made the decision to make another book and it will be the as mentioned Detroit Become Human one-shot book because I just want to it so bad as well and I will update that book every day since now I have made time for it and I'll make sure to update this book every day as well so hopefully you enjoyed this post. Have a good day / night.
Bye my little readers.