*Confused Screaming*

(The song above is Top Ramen by our lord and savior Fifthly Frank.)
Hello my little readers how are you? Good? Bad? Upset? Well I'm hopeful about to lift your spirits. By sharing this story.
   So today during my recess in school one of my friends (The guy who snorted pixie dust) him,another friend,and some other kid I knew we was talking about random shit ya know the normal every day shit?
  Ok we was talking then I asked one of the kids we was hanging out with if he told him about the anime moaning story.
  Ok sounds shady it's not. So he starts saying the story to my friend who had never heard it before and he said that when he was at another school he went to the library after school and he took a speaker and hid it behind some dictionaries to ya know cover his tracks then started playing anime moaning for 10 hours and put the volume on full blast so all you heard form the library was probably, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH."
  Which is the most balls anyone can have do to that, then we kept talking about more random shit and other shit and that was it we just moved on from that which is amazing. Oh I also said looked like a chad. (Which is a joke specifically ment for my friend one here because she reads some of my stories so Hi."
///////////////////////////////////////////
So that's it that was really short but still
So have a good day or night
Bye my little readers!