The party plans - PART 2

If you guys remember the part I uploaded (Meeting at the coffee shop) then here's a small part two! Obviously this will be continued, but I need to do other things for it so it may take a while just like this part is being updated a whole 2 months later (or 1 month idk I'm to lazy to check you get the idea though) but yeah! It's going to be explained mainly on text. part 2 coming right up...
________________________________

*12:39 p.m. / Rantaro's POV*

Rantaro was in the kitchen preparing soup for Shuichi. The boy was in bed with a cold and Rantaro, being extra, was making him chicken noodle soup. He wasn't paying a lot of attention to his phone that was being blown up.

He finally noticed the buzzing sound when his phone vibrated from the notification. He swiftly ran over to the end table by the couch and picked up his phone, and swiping into the chat conversation.. he was (against his will) put in a groupchat with most of their closer friends. There were five unread notifications from Kaede in the group..

....
Kaede:
> GUYS GUYS GUYS

Rantaro:
> What?

Kaede:
> MIU ANSWER I KNOW YOUR THERE!!!
> Oh, hey Rantaro! I have newsss!
> Remember that party we talked about at the coffee shop a while back?

Rantaro:
> Party? I don't think so..

Miu:
> Of course you don't. Your brain is the size of your dick.

Kaede:
> I'VE BEEN TEXTING YOU FOR THIRTY MINUTES AND YOU JUST ANSWER AS SOON AS RANTARO DOES?

Miu:
> HEY. DON'T ALL CAPS AT ME YOUNG LADY.

Rantaro:
> anyways.. Continue Kaede?

Kaede:
> the party Tsu was talking about! Where we would meet the people from the other 'games'?

Miu:
> Quit callin her 'Tsu' It took me ten minutes to understand who the fuck you were talking about.
> She's an asshole, why even give her a nickname.

Rantaro:
> I do remember that, did you get more news on that?

Kaede:
> yepyep!
> ..and Miu that's mean! Forgive Tsumugi already. She's very kind.

Miu:
> no bitch

Kaede:
> ANYWAYS.. I got date and time on it!
> It's next Saturday and starts around 6 - Still getting the location though!

Rantaro:
> Oh guess I can go then.. yippee..

Kaede:
> Don't sound so excited Rantaro! >:(

Maki:
> Can someone explain why my phones getting blown up?

Kaito:
> Haha look! Me and Maki-roll got on at the same time! :)

Maki:
> Shut up idiot.

Kaede:
> Sorry baby, we r talking about that party. The one I mentioned at the coffee shop?

Miu:
> "baby"

Maki:
> Shut the fuck up Miu before I burn you alive.
> ..and Okay Kaede.

*Miu sent five photos to the chat*

Kaito:
> BRUH STFU WHY DID YOU SEND THAT

Maki:
> ...

Kaede:
> Istg I'm going to remove you.

Miu:
> LMFAO YOU GUYS R ASSHOLES

Shuichi:
> what are we talking about? I just opened the chat and uh.. why Miu?

Miu:
> Bakamatsu was tellin us something, tell her to shut her tits up she's annoying me.

Kaede:
> Hey!
> also..

*Kaede sent a screenshot to the chat*

Kaede:
> It's at someone's house, the party.
> Some guy named Byakuya? She mentions him being totally against it.

Rantaro:
> Alrighty, putting it on my calendar.

...

Rantaro sighed and sent his phone back down on the kitchen counter and poured the soup into a bowl. He used a cloth around the sides of the bowl to carry it into their bedroom without burning himself. He held a spoon in his other hand. Shuichi was laying in bed drowsily and Rantaro brought in the soup and set in on the nightstand. Shuichi gave him a smile.. "What's that for..?"

"You gotta he hungry Shu. I made you soup." Rantaro glanced at the other's phone that was vibrating every couple seconds and Rantaro reached over and put it on silent.

"T-thank you.. your so kind to me." Shuichi smiled, "Also, what party are they talking about on there?"

Rantaro sat at the end of the bed and pet the kitten that was fast asleep at Shuichi's feet.

"Member when we all met up at the coffee shop, Even Maki and Kaito joined us?"

"O-oh yeah.." Shuichi's voice was raspy from the cold and he started coughing right after.

"That party. We got the date and stuff. Next Saturday."

Shuichi whimpered and shuddered.. he hugged a pillow and buried his head in it.

"I'm scared.."

"I know. I don't know how I feel about going either, we'll see."

_______________________

Notes:

737 words
Date; 1/7/21
Completed: 3:38 p.m.