Eagle Of Knights Chp1

Salam alikum guys! Yes, I am back! Welcome to a new journey, Badr's journey. I am so excited to write this book since I never thought I would ever write a book 2 for Prince of Knights. 

I hope you guys like and enjoy it just as you guys liked and enjoyed Prince of Knights. 

*~His orbs were so dark; she was sure he looted the darkness from the night sky~* Prince of Knights. 

One year and four months later

Daylight uncovered the veil of the world, and with it, birds chirped, taking the first flight of the day. The winter wind swirled, carrying with it the fragrance of the earth, silky after washing of the rain, and a freshened and steady spirit of merriment filled the trees. It brought forth scattered clouds to adorn the majestic sky, which shimmered with scattered stars like jewels on a crown.

The wind garbed itself in a wintery cloak as it opened its arms for the Rashideen tribe. It had long gone bid its farewell from the Borkan tribe and now sought refuge in the Rashideen tribe. Dry leaves and bushes rose from the desert as the wind yawned and blinked at something approaching from the distance. Dancing, the wind swirled, causing the fading crescent, the drowsy wolves to gaze at it expectantly.

What had gotten the wind so enlivened? Was it the prince it missed? Or the girl with big brown eyes? 

The wind rushed forward gently to not startle its visitors. Its wings unfurled and enveloped around the caravan of five horses and seven camels. A merchant and his Caravan had been traveling from Sham for over two months. The sight of his beloved tribe; brought forth tranquility to his heart. His right hand tightened around the rein of his horse; at last, he was back, back to the sand of his tribe, back to his mother.

As the caravan got closer to the enormous tribe situated between two mountains that spread on both sides of it, Gaith took note of the changes. Even from such a distance, he could see the changes as they were exceptional. When Gaith had departed his tribe five years ago, all that was there were tents, palm trees, and wells. Now, however, something had changed.

Gaith narrowed his eyes at the houses that resembled the mud houses of Sham. The entire tribe was enclosed; by countless palm trees. From the circle of trees, Gaith could see the houses dotting around tents.

His grin widened. The Rashideen tribe was prospering. Was his father also residing in one of these houses? Was Badr also?

At these thoughts, a smile graced his handsome face. Gaith looked over his shoulder at the caravan that followed his lead. He took note of how every man either sat straight on their horse or craned their necks to get a better view of the Rashideen tribe. Smiling, Gaith faced his tribe and wrapped his headdress around his face against the icy wind that twirled in these lands.