Chapter 13 | Detective Annabeth

I. Love. This. Song.
Also, am I the only one who feels like this describes the LGBTQ+ community?

"I- uh. S/he's, unique?"

Annabeth sighed, "That was weak Magnus." she wrote down something, and Magnus flopped back onto the bed.

"I dunno! I guess s/he's nice. . ." he said, and Annabeth raised an eyebrow, "Nice how? Last time I saw them, they were fighting in the hall with some dude."

"No."

"Pardon?"

Magnus got up and locked eyes, with his cousin. "It's either he or she, never they or them."

Annabeth resisted a smile and wrote something down, "You seem to know an awful lot about some you think is, 'nice'." she teased.

Magnus blushed, however didn't know. "Its common sense. Now how the heck does this effect. . . whatever the hell your trying to do?"

"Well, your confused, about a kiss. Which means you don't understand your sexuality," she started, "Obviously you liked the kiss - "I never said that!" - which proves your not straight. Either your bisexual, or pansexual, or something else, but let's not get into detail about that."

"Yeah, let's not." Magnus said.

Annabeth's eye's lit up, "I'm such an idiot! Magnus would you, or would you not date Alex?"
"I-"

"Yes or no, simple."

The words seemed to come out on their own, which was just not logical whatsoever.

"Yeah."

~ PoV switch ~

Alex walked the halls, bored. He had detention in an hour or so, but since he had some free time, Alex had just walked around the school, phone out.

Until, he stumbled upon another edit of Magnus and Ja- sorry Jagnus

He skipped the photo not bothering to like it, and pushing away the lingering feelings.

"-then I shredded the cheese but my hands hurt after that." someone said. Alex turned his head to find the one and only, Jacob Thorns.

Alex glarre- starred a bit longer then intended, so Jacob caught his eye. "Uh, hey, yeah it's me from Jagnus. You can go now." he said. He's acting like a jerk. Alex mentally noted.

"Nah,  just not comfortable with you kissing. . ." Chose your words wisely, Alex. "my friend."

Jacob laughed, "Don't care, that's Magnus' decision, not a nobody's."

Alex slid his phone into his pocket, "I'm not in the mood, but honestly I don't mind beating someone up."

I don't know what's going on. But this was basically a fill in chapter so the next few chapters make a bit more sense.

Also, I'm sorry for the short chapter.

QotD:

Are you ready?

Words: 414

~ Josie signing off <3