Chapter 3 | Dream gi- oh okay. Dream Boy

~ Mganus' PoV ~

    BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE- *Smack* Alarms suck. Absolutely SUCK! I groaned and half-awake I got out of bed and wiped my eyes. Today was, uh no it's not Christm- it's uh. First day at Riordon! 

    While brushing my tenth, I thought back at my dream. Whoa wait- I don't have dreams. Like ever, but this time I definitely had a dream. It was of a girl. Two different coloured eyes, uh green? No, brown hair that was dyed green. She was probably Mexican. Hold on- why am I chocking? I- I'm brushing my teeth! *Petewah* Minty-

    Hmmm, what to wear what to wear. What the heak. I grabbed a plain green shirt with brown jeans, and proud of myself I actually thought of my clothing. Oh wait, I feel like a tree . . . I walked outside bag on back anyways.

    "Oh yeah?! Well guess what? That's stupid!" "Oh so I'm stupid?! Hah, your making me laugh Mallory!" I turned my head to the side even though I'm not one to evesdr- oh who am I kidding. These guys were yelling in the hall. There was a red haired girl, her fair was frizzy in a way though. Then their was a guy — their probably a couple — brown hair tall, bulky but like the right amount of bulk. Heh, and the "Best description award goes to . . . Magnus chase!". 

    "You just gonna stand and stare?" The tall guy asked. At this rate I'll be know as the Stand and Stare guy! "Oh, uh sorry. Hi." They blinked. I blinked. I waved bye, I'd like to say we never saw each other again, just like that. But since the apartment building is kinda far from the actual school, we take a bus. So I saw the quarling couple again, but this time they were cuddling next to each other. Weird.

    BUZZ, my phone rang. I reached for my pocket and saw a notice from Iris Messages it's actually pretty cool, and underrated. 

WiseStuff : Hi Magnus, I'm heading to school with a girl named Piper. Cya there. 

    Great starting off my first day without someone to tell me where the heck I'm supposed to go! Hold on, Riordon gives Tour Guides to each floor. Okay I'll just do that, phew problem solved!

iFalafelMan : Okay

    Worlds best text, but before I knew it a dosed off again. 

    "Sunshine boy. For someone who loves the outdoors so much, your really slow." It was her! That's the girl from before, but why? Why would I get another dream about . . . her? "Maggie! Hurry up. C'mon you didn't doze off again did you? Heh, remember how we met? You were shook-" 

    SHAKE SHAKE "-oh I'm up!" I blinked my eyes open, to find the short guy from the airport waking me up. "Oh good, your up kid." I stared at him, "Wha-?" He then gave a smile or was it a smile? He had a kind of beard that made him look old, but like young enough for collage. "I didn't know what to call you, so I called you kid. I'm Blitzen" Oh, so like the rain deer? Okay don't say that.

    "Magnus-" HONK "Hurry it up over there! I haven't got all day." The bus man barked. We left the bus as soon as possible, but I left one thing. My rage for the man. Then I realized that I was here. I was actually at Riordon, then I looked up.

  Warning my description skills aren't the best-

  It was a ginormous building with a equally big courtyard. All the grass was green flowerbeds beside two fountains on each side of the gravel path leading straight to the big oak doors in the middle of the pale beige building. It was all breathtaking. 

    "Gorgeous. No?" Blitz asked from beside me. I let out an un-manly squeak of fear when you came out of nowhere. "Yeah, it- it is." A big smile grew on my face imagining how Annabeth would react. Then the smile faded in fear how would Annabeth react, and at that moment I knew. Taking the early bus, was the best thing that's ever happened to me.

    Then out of nowhere to my other side, elf came and waved. I didn't make any noises because I was to focused on not peeing my pants. Then I asked something that I probably shouldn't have asked. "Are you mute?"

    Silence. Well that's appropriate, but the elf reacted surprisingly mature. He started waving his hands, and . . . I understood? I don't understand how I just did. Yeah, but it's fine. I can read lips decently. Maybe in some alternate universe I can understand it-? "He sai-" Blitz started, but I interrupted. "I know. I'm Magnus." He ten started signing out letters, H E A R T H   S T O N E. 

    "Nice to meet you two. Now what are we waiting for? Let's go inside!" Even if I tend to avaoid human interaction but still, Ispread my two arms behind their backs and dragged them forwards.

Now since I hate my description skills, it's up to your imagination now. *-.'^*~'.- (<— That was supposed to be magic)

    Now just as I was about to get my schedule and locker key I heard an excited squeal. "Magnus!" It was Annabeth- "This place it amazing! I mean the building itself must have taken maybe 3-4 years, and just for the base! Oh and meet Piper!" She then dragged a girl forward, and I whispered to Herth and Blitz to make a run for it. They left with apologizing smiles, then I got a look at Annabeth's new friend.

    She was a girl around my hight, brown skin and forever eye colour changing eyes. Her hair was messy but in a gorgeous way, with two feathers sticking out of a braid only taking up part of her hair. "Yup, I'm Piper. Your Magnus, nice to meet you. Other then the building Annabeth won't stop talking about how worried she was about you, and how you'd never survive." My eyes darted to my cousin who shrugged innocently. Great. BEE- BOO

    "Oh, Annie we should get our thing. Nice to meet you again Magnus-!" With that the two girls left me alone. Yay? Wait a second I was waiting for something, no not the schedule and keys. My-

    "Floor 19 guide here!" A guide! I walked over and saw tall guy and and Mallory along with some kid who looked like he died in the 1900 or something, he was wearing a blue sweater with grey jeans. Im not trying to be racist or anything but he looked like he was a slave at some point, I then had a pang of sympathy. 

    But someone who really surprised me, was the godly figure standing a few feet away from me. Her arms crossed, and her magical different coloured eyes staring at me. She wore a oversized green plaid shirt that went to her knees, but she had a pink belt that matched her pink shoes.

    Then I said something so embarrassing that I could've just had my head decapitated. "Dream girl?"

Wow, okay so~ Magnus' I dead. Heh so how's you like it? 

QotD : 

Do you sleep with socks on, or off? I had this huge conversation with my cousin about it.

Words : 1244 

~ Josie signing off <3