twenty nine

Jackson had to get a lot of stitches. He has a big white bandage is taped across his chest and shoulder as he starts to wake up, he had passed out from the pain. He looks over and sees Gemma sitting in the corner on a chair, a magazine in her lap. "Mom?"

"Hey, how're you feeling?" She asks quietly, moving to sit at the side of his bed.

"Does Jules know?"

"No. You're lucky Unser got to you instead of Hale." She reaches over and presses a piece of tape back down on his skin. "He told me he wasn't going to be the one to tell her." He drops his head against the bed.

"That asshole, Jason, where's he at?"

"Unser's cage." She pats his hand. "You're gonna have to stay here until tomorrow morning. That's the soonest I could get you out."

"Fuck. Why?"

"To make sure that your stitches aren't rejected or something." She sighs, pushing a stray piece of bangs out of her face. "Good luck telling your wife." Jax laughs sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "I gotta get going." She kisses her sons forehead. "Feel better."

"Bye." He sighs, running his hand through his hair.

"In trouble again, huh?" Tara says after she knocks on his door.

"What do you want, Tara?"

"Just checking in. Wanted to see how you were doing." He rolls his eyes as she sits on the bed next to him.

"I'm fine, thanks." He spits, running his fingers over the tattoos on his neck, missing his boys.

"Anything I can do to help, y'know, ease the pain?"

"Yeah actually." He says, she gets a smirk on her lips. "Can I borrow your phone?" She rolls her eyes but agrees anyway. He calls Opie. "Where's Julianna?"

"Your house, probably." He responds. "Why? Wait- she just walked in."

"Fuck. If she asks where I am, tell her I'm on a run."

"Why?"

"I'm in the hospital. An asshole stabbed me with a pair of scissors." He says as he pushes Tara's hand away from his wound. "Dont tell her-"

"Why the fuck did you get stabbed with scissors!?" Opie says a little to loudly catching Julianna's attention. She sits next to him with Kip on her lap on Opie's couch. "Dude."

"Don't tell her! She'll flip if she finds out!"

"Is that Jax?" He hears his wife asks.

"Fuck. I'm gone, man." He rushes out before he hangs up suddenly. "Thanks." He hands Tara her phone back. "And that's for stopping by. Have a good day, Doctor." He stands and goes into the bathroom, rolling his eyes when the door is stopped. "What?"

Tara leans against the door frame, playing with her small cross necklace as she looks him over. "You're looking really good, Jackson." She whispers, running her hand over his chest. "It's a shame we didn't work out, huh?"

"No, I'm fine with the outcome." He says back, stiffly. He scoots away from her, leaning against the sink. "Happily married." He mutters, twisting his wedding band over the 'J' he has inked on his finger.

"Are you? You have to hide where you are from your wife." She kicks the door closed. "I don't think that's happily married if you can't tell her everything."

He rolls his eyes again. "She just has other things to worry about." He nudges her away as he reaches for the doorknob. She grabs his hand and slides it to her ass, he immediately pulls his hand back. "We're not starting this up again, Tara." She moves her hand to the back of his neck, pulling him closer before she presses her lips against his. "Tara-" she kisses him again, pulling her zip up hoodie off as Jax lets his lips linger against hers. "C'mon-" He shoves her away, wincing at the pain in his shoulder only for her to come back and kiss him again and he lets her. She slides her hand down his jeans, smiling against his lips when she wraps her hand around his dick. He breathes out a moan as she tugs his jeans the rest of the way down, kneeling in front of him. After a few minutes of teasing, he brings Tara up, pulling her top off, his hands going to her breasts then to the waistband of her scrubs, groaning when she tugs on his bottom lip with her teeth, making her way up to sink down on his dick, smirking at the sound he lets out. Jax ends up fucking her over the sink in the small bathroom, his ringed hand sliding to her hips, shoving his against hers to quicken their climaxes.