044

(a/n: song wont work)

Lexis POV

-A month later-

I've been hanging out with Jaden a lot recently and he's officially moving in a month.

"if you love me let me go" Comes out tonight on netflix. I am so excited. I haven't said yet and I can't tell anyone but my love interest, who leo plays dies on the finale of season 1. I feel like people are gonna be crying. I had to film a lot of scenes of me crying after his death, it was actually really fun. But yeah he dies and it's a really sad death.
(I'm not writing the whole plot of the show but basically your love interest dies at the end and it's very emotional)

Also my birthday is in a week i'm very excited. I will be turning 18.

lexijones

Liked by jadenhossler, leodicaprio, netflix, avani, and 8,278,075 otherslexijones: if you love me let me go

lexijones: if you love me let me go.. tonight 8pm on netflix

user: i am so excited

user: literally can't wait

user: why does it seem like he's gonna die? is that just me
^user: they wouldn't kill of one of the main characters

user: i love this show already

avani: so proud of you!

user: why does her character look sad in this

user: YAY

Some cast members and my friends are coming over tonight and we are gonna binge the show once it's on netflix even though i already know what happens obviously.

I don't really do much all day but jadens been at my house. We have basically just been chilling and waiting for people to come.

Everyone arrives by 7pm and we order pizza and i bought a bunch of snacks, and i mean a bunch. Leo and Jaden just met for the first time and i just remembered all the hook up scenes between me and leo. This is gonna be awkward with everyone watching, especially jaden. Avani takes a photo of me and i actually like it so i post it on insta

lexijones

Liked by madslewis, kimkardashian, jadenhossler and 7,278,985 otherslexijones: swag 👍🏻                  📸: avani

lexijones: swag 👍🏻
📸: avani

user: stunning

user: a couple minutes till the show drops

user: i'm so excited

user: ily

-8pm-

The show just got on so we all gather around and watch it in the movie theater room of my house. Leo is on one side of me and Jaden is on the other and he's holding my hand. The first hook up scene comes on and jaden looks uncomfortable and he looks down. Anthony and Bryce start laughing at jadens face he was making. He looked so awkward it was kinda funny but i felt bad at the same time. He's still looking down and i kiss his cheek and he looks at me and gives me a small smile that looked fake. The scene ends and he looks up again and we watch more.

-5am-
We have been binging the whole thing and everyone is so attached to it. Leo's character hasn't died yet but we just got to the second to last episode where he dies. I can't wait for their reaction.

The first scene of the first episode is me stepping out of a private jet like a badass

"PERIOD" Avani yells and we all laugh

"honestly popped off, lexi" Eve says

we reach the moment where he dies. He's in the hospital and the machine starts beeping repeatedly. I turn around and everyone's eyes are wide open and so intrigued on what's happening on the screen.

"time of death 7:57" The lady in the show says and i see mostly everyone crying. There's still two minutes left but I pause it and avani is on the floor crying

"t-theres no way he died what the hell" Ryder says as he wipes a tear off his face.

"surprise" I say. Even jaden looks like he's about to cry. I unpause and we watch the last two minutes of it. My character was clueless with what was happening and i had no clue that he was in the hospital. The episode ends with my dad (ian somerhalder) walking into my room and i see him crying. I say "what?" and he says "Michael died" (that's leo's characters name) and then it shows my confused broken face and the episode ends.

"WHYD YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME" Anthony yells

"I AM TOO ATTACHED" Josh yells

"WHY AM I CRYING" Bryce yells

"THAT LEFT ME ON A CLIFFHANGER" avani yells

We end up watching the last episode and it's mostly filled with my character crying, I threw a glass and shattered it, and there was a scene where i was watching an old video of us and then i throw my laptop. it also showed his funeral. So basically that whole episode is depressing.

"that was too s-sad" Avani says while she is balling

"well we finished the whole season" I say and everyone looks sad

"what?" I say

"we need more" Kio says

"please tell me there's gonna be a season two" Payton says

"yes there is but it's not released yet so you can't say anything" Leo says as he gives me a side hug. I'm proud and also sad that the first season is already over.

I check my phone and it's obviously blowing up. There's a bunch of people tweeting about the show and everyone loves it. Everyone is hooked and i've seen posts of people crying when leo died. A lot of people binged it.

Its already the morning and people go home and the guys stay and we all go to sleep.

————————————————-
word count; 949

this is kinda confusing sorry :)