001

{A/n: I am adding a song at the top of every part} ^

Lexis POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing in my ear. The only reason I am getting up is because I have school today.
A sigh leaves my mouth because I don't know anyone there besides Sam and we aren't even that close.
I get dressed into this:

I walk downstairs and my parents are gone like usual

I walk downstairs and my parents are gone like usual. I go into the kitchen and I say hi to madison.

"do you need a ride lexi?" Madison asks me as she takes a bite of her food.

"nope, i'm leaving right now" I say and then walk towards the door

"why so early?" She asks

"I don't want to be late on my first day" I say and then she nods suspiciously.

I hop in the car. In reality i just wanted starbucks and to get an iced coffee and food.

I arrive to school and I walk in and I get my schedule from the office and then go to my first period. I walk into the classroom and most of the class is already there. I spot and empty seat and start walking towards it. As I am walking I see a guy with light eyes and brown hair looking at me but I just ignore it and sit down. A couple seconds later someone sits next to me. It's sam.

"hey i missed you" Sam says

"I missed you too" I say smiling. I give sam a hug

"i'm glad I know someone in this class" I say

"I can introduce you to some people" Sam says and then I shake my head

"nope i'm good" I say and then Sam laughs

"okay whatever" he says

The teacher starts talking a bunch of nonsense so I ignore it and play with my bracelet and I am listening to some music through my airpods. I look to the left and see that guy looking at me again. His eyes are glued on me. Theres even a girl sitting next to him who looks like she's getting jealous. I roll my eyes.

-skip to the end of class-

The bell rings meaning first period was over and I start to get up. I walk to my locker trying to open it. I am struggling.

" need help?" A guy says. I look up to see the same guy that was looking at me in first period.

"no" I say with attitude as I look back at my locker that won't open

"It looks like you need help" He says as he smirks

I sigh and roll my eyes, handing him the piece of paper with a passcode as I move aside. He moves in front of my locker and opens it for me.