013

Lexi's POV

Me and Josh stay at the beach longer and I teach him how to surf. We have been laughing the whole time and he surprisingly doesn't do that bad.

Five hours later we take an uber back to my house where the boys are. We walk into my house and everyone is sitting at the counter.

"you both were gone for so long" Kio says as the rest of them all look up at me and josh who just entered the house.

"yeah we were having fun" josh says as we both walk over to them

"you guys wanna go to dinner?" I ask them

"sure. wanna go to saddle ranch?" Bryce says (A/n: if you didn't know, saddle ranch is a restaurant that they go to a lot)

"yes, i'm gonna go shower and get ready. we have plenty of bathrooms so you guys can shower too." I say and then walk up the stairs and go to my room.

Josh's POV

Today was really fun hanging out with Lexi. She's an actual good person and is funny and also really hot.
I think Jaden got a little jealous and mad because we were flirting but he knows he's my best friend and I wouldn't do anything to hurt him. Nothing else happened between me and Lexi, just flirting and that's it.

Lexis POV

I get in my room and I can hear the boys downstairs talking about some show or something. then they snap in the snapchat group chat.
(you are madison)