002

Lexi's POV
After I got ready I headed over to Jaden's house to work on the project. I get in the car and go to Jaden's. Once I get there his mom lets me in.

"Hi nice to meet you" she says.

"you too" I say with a smile. I try to act as nice as possible but it's kinda hard because I am not used to it. Then I see Jaden walk downstairs.

His blue eyes look right into my eyes and almost make me melt. He tells me to come upstairs to his room to work on his project. I walk up to his room and sit on the floor.

He has the materials laid out for the project. He hands me the poster board and I start writing on it. I look up and he's staring at me, with those beautiful eyes. Oh shit- why am I thinking that. Okay snap out of it. I awkwardly look back down.

Jadens POV
I got caught staring at her that's so embarrassing. I didn't even realize I was. I was just looking at her, she looks really cute. But I have a girlfriend and me and lexi are barely even friends and she wouldn't like me anyways.
End of POV

Lexis POV
"Jaden are you done typing the summary part?" I ask him

"No sorry I got distracted" he says as he looks back down at the computer. I stop writing on the board because I finished it.

"Jaden where's the scissors?" I ask him.

"Idk Jones" He says. I look at him and give him the annoyed look.

"you don't like nicknames?" He says

"no only my friends can use nicknames" I say 

"what friends?" Jaden says while smirking

"very funny" I say sarcastically

"i'm a funny person, Jones" He says

he gave me that stupid little smile that makes people fall in lov- never mind, I'm not falling for it.
It's been about five minutes and he's been really quite. I look up and he's actually working on the project this time.

He looks really focused as he is writing something on the board.

"am I writing down the summary on the board or are you?" I ask him

"Up to you Jones" Jaden says.I roll my eyes and grab a marker and mark his face real quick then put it down.

He looks back up and grabs a green marker and makes a mark on my face. I pick my marker back up and say "oh it's on"
We both are trying to mark each other and then he grabs my marker out of my hand and starts chasing me around his room. He tackles me on to his bed but not hard. He gets on top of me like hovering over me with his arm holding him up as I am laying under him. There's a lot of tension. We are just staring at each other and are really close. I break the tension by moving and getting up and it's awkward but I ignore it and continue doing the project.

-20 minutes later-

"I'm getting tired I should head home" I say as I get up and grab my bag.

"Okay we can finish the rest tomorrow" Jaden says. He opens his arms for a hug and i shake me head no

"We aren't on the hugging stage yet?" Jaden says. I shake my head

"Not even close Hossler"

"dang" he says while acting sad.

I walk out of his room and head towards the front door of his house. And then i go home.

Once I get home I walk in through the door and my parents are home, odd.

"Lexi come here" My mom says

"yea?" I say. I walk into the kitchen and see Madison and my parents sitting down at the counter. I sit down confused.

"Me and your mom think it's a good idea for you and Madison to live on your own" My dad says.

"We bought another house close by that me and your dad will live in" My mom says

"so me and lexi will have this whole house by ourselves?!" Madison asks

"Yes. We want you both to be independent and we aren't here a lot of the time anyways." My mom says

"YAYYYY " I say. Me and madison are exited to be living on our own.

"we started packing our stuff and already bought our new house, it's five minutes away from here." My dad says

"When are you moving out?" I ask

"While you are at school tomorrow we will finish packing and bring our stuff to the new house so when you get home we will be gone." My mom says

"I'm so excited." Madison says

Five minutes later I decide to go night swimming. I put on my bathing suit and take a mirror picture to post on instagram and make a tik tok. When I open tik tok I see that Madison posted a draft of me and her and my followers went up 400k and now have 900k.

lexijones

Liked by jadenhossler and 67,778 others @lexijones: night swimming>>

@lexijones: night swimming>>

user: she has the best body

Jadenhossler: hi:)

madisonjones: that's my sister

kiocyr: youre so pretty

kyliejenner: hey beautiful

After night swimming I get a text from Jaden.

(A/n: don't mind the time at the top of my phone just ignore it i forgot to crop it out)

I take a quick shower and do my night routine and change into a tee shirt and shorts and go to sleep
—————————————————————
Word count: 934

Comments —>