15

TW⚠️: Death

Nobody is born a warrior.
You choose to be one when you refuse to stay seated.
You choose to be one when you refuse to back down.
You choose to be one when you stand up after getting knocked down.
You choose to be one because if not you, who?
~ Being Caballero

🐞🐞🐞

"Wind dragon!" Ryuko yelled. In her wind form she flew and landed behind Mayura. Resuming her human form Mayura had grabbed her hand and flipped her over her back. Petit Souris came running only to be kicked back.

"It's our turn Rose," Rena Rouge said holding her flute up like a golfer about to swing and hit the ball.

Pink Porcelet readied her bat in the same position.

They walked towards Mayura and slammed their weapons on her in sync.

Mayura fell to the ground and quickly got up. She dodged a kick from Kagami with an over dramatic back flip.

"Mirage!" Rena Rouge cast an illusion of multiple version of herself. Mayura in her haste to rid her vision of the illusions didn't notice Pink Porcelet yell 'Fence' and trap her.

"Girl Power!" Rena rouge hollered throwing her hands up.

"She's knocking down the fence!" Bassett Hound exclaimed.

"I've got this!" Petit Souris said, "Multitude!" When she shrank she ram through the gaps in the fence. Mayura hadn't noticed her entrance. So when she returned to normal size she had the element of surprise and tied her skipping rope around Mayura tightly. She used to be a Girl Scout when she was younger - that knot would prove difficult to untie.

"Woohoo!" Bassett Hound whooped.

"Now we take her miraculous- is she okay? Why is she coughing like that?" Rena Rouge asked.

"Maybe I tied the rope too tight?" Petit Souris suggested.

"Maybe it's a trap?" Ryuko said sternly.

"I don't know she looks like she's in a lot of pain," Pink Porcelet said. "We should help her,"

"What can we do though? Give her a cough drop?" Rena Rouge said.

"That's a fair point" Ryuko said, "You know you're not half as bad as I thought Fox girl,"

"Feeling's mutual Ice Queen," Rena Rouge smiled.

🐞🐞🐞

"Hello my inferior version," MissFortune said in a poor attempt to intimidate Ladybug, it did nothing to sway her confidence at all. In fact, Ladybug met MissFortune's steely resolve with a very cold glare. If MissFortune wasn't a sentimonster she would've cowered and surrendered right there on the spot- she'd probably have pissed her pants aswell.

"Are you sure I'm the inferior? As far as I'm concerned you're just a copycat. I'm the original. I came first," Ladybug said.

"And you'll be the *first* to go out of your little hero friends," MissFortune said.

"You talk a lot for a watered down version of our Bug" Mighty Bull said.

"More like a low concentrated version," King Monkey said.