Chapter 1 :The Blondie

Yo...this is my second fan fiction....

Hope youll like it....*in a sing song*

Okay..here it goes!!!!......(^3^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up after a heck of a dream when I noticed the room to be too luxurious to her liking.There were beautifully colored heavy drapes,antiques and displays that worth a million.Then as her eyes wondered around the door opens and in a lady with blond curly hair and jade eyes coming in with such authority and power behind the lady is a girl with a red hair in a maid outfit holding her clotes-wait what?!With that she checked on what she's and saw that its a pink night gown to her relief but she hates the color though.The lady sat on a chair pulled for her by the maid facing her then the maid left upon putting her clothes at the foot of the bed.The Blondie looked at her.She's not wearing a girly dress but wearing black trousers and indigo colored coat with little medals pinned in her left and right shoulder showing her excellence in whatever filled.

"State your name and where did you came from..."the lady ordered in a deep British accent.Well as far as she can remwber she came to England as a tourist.

"Charmaine Martinez....and I came from the Philippines...."she answered.

"Philippines?... Never heard of it..."the Blondie said raising a brow."What kind of a country is it?Is it close to ours?Do we ride a ship to there?"

"Uhmm....well its a country to the southeast Asia...we cane be there through ship or a plane..."she explained.

"A plane?what is that?"the Blondie asked.Making her think of why then flashes of memory came into her.As they were touring this castle were according to legends two princes were killed I was separated from the group due to her curiosity to enter a weird looking Dior and when she walk in flashing lights of different color blinded her and soon enough the light engulfed her and she wakes up here.She gasped and look at the blond with wide eyes.

"C-can you tell me...what time this is?"she asked.Hoping that it was all a dream.The lady raid a brow but answered nonetheless.

"18th century..."the lady answered bluntly and with sarcasm.She gasps again and pinch her cheek and when she still see the lady there in her chair she punches her face too hard that she groaned in pain gaining a light chuckle from her.She look at her amused.Wow,the lady laughed thought she's cold with her cold eyes and attitude.Suddenly the lady stopped and stared at her."Why are you acting that way?"

"Well...whether you believed or not....I think....I don't belong into this era....I came from the 21st century...I...well perhaps been transported here from my time..."she explained feeling a bit nervous as she was thinking this blond might see her a crazy woman.Like the heck?Is it possible for humans to travel through time?Really?There was a long eerie silence when the lady speaks up.

"Fine...I'll believe you...and since you owe your life to me...You'll be serving me as a butler..."the lady said which made her jaw dropped.

"Uhm..ain't suppose butlers...are males?"

"I don't need a male butler..I prefer female butler..."the lady answered bluntly."You'll start your work tomorrow so you can rest for a bit...and...start addressing me my Lady...as I am Elizabeth Midford....Duchess of London....and lady of the Phantomhive manor...though it is now owned by my family...and until my brother recovers from her fatal injuries I'll keep watch on Midfords manor...That makes me having two homes..."she explains with a blank expression.But when Elizabeth mentioned the name Phantomhive she had sensed her hatred on it.I wonder why.Elizabeth walked to the door."If you have any more questions see me at my office..."she said then she opens the door and walks out leaving her wondering.

"So...what do I do now?"she wondered.She sighed."How the heck I end up in here?"she sighed again.

................................................................................

Comments?

Opinions?

Any vote if you had liked?

^_^