Chapter 6:Sebastian's grin

.
.
.
.
.
I wonder what will Sebastian feels...if something happens to his lady of interest?
.
.
.
(Evil grin)
.
.
.
.........................................................................
She had felt something odd after looking around the old sugarmill far from the city.Something she was not sure and yet she knows something odd is going on.

"It seems...we were lead here for some reason..."Sebastian said looking uncomfortable.

"What do you mean,Sebastian?"Ciel asked his butler.

"You two stay here...I'll go check somewhere..."as he had said that he disappeared running away so abnormally fast from us.

"Tsk...I'm not feeling good in this place..."she said as she look around.

"Elizabeth..."Ciel called which made her stiffen.It's been a long time since she heard her full name being called by the person she loves the most and yet had her heart broken.

Why...do I feel like this again..?

.....................................................
.....

Meanwhile Sebastianhd sense something wrong had happened to Charmaine.As he keeps on jumping from tree to tree he had soon arrived to a ruined castle.He could sense some presence that doesn't belong to a human.Except for her.He enters the ruins with caution and confidence and then he heard giggling from somewhere.

"Come out...before I really get angry...."he said.Then flying daggers came out from nowhere that he easily dodges with ease.

"How's life for you Sebastian?..."a man in his white suit appeared alongside a girl in black dress.

"Angel?....hmph...so you still think you can go back to heavens like that?...."

"Same as always I see..."the woman said.

"Okay...enough talk...where is she?"

"Who now?"Angel asked.

"Perhaps his talking about the girl..."

"Hmm?..."Angel smiled coily and gestured his right hand and suddenly Charmaine appeared tied in upward and out of conscious."You seemed not to know anything about this girl,Sebastian...So why not leave?...She can't be your assignment now,right?"

"She's my assignment as of now...so hand her over..."

"You seriously know not fear..."Angel scoffed."Bathilda...how about dealing with him while I do the ceremony?"

"Yes,master....a beautiful crow is just perfect as one of my collection of birds...that is...demon birds..."Bathilfa said and attacked him with her black spear."It's been a long while since we last fight Sebastian...is that your new name now?"

"Yes...your right,Bathilda..and I assume it was your new name as well..."he said as he keeps on dodging her attacks with ease.

"Is it not great now that I have a chance to have you as one of my collection?....I'm going after after that spider demon as well!...is it not fun?"

"It is...quite fun...but I'm in no mood to play..."as he said that he brought out his butter knives weapon and throws it to her but she counterattacked it.He glance at Charmaine and Angel and that darn fallen angel had surrounded the both with white feathers serving as barriers against any intrusion. He grunted in annoyance when Charmaine starts showing signs of pain.

"Oh?...Sebastian...could you be interested with the girl?...Dream on...you two are way far from each others league..."Bathilda said grinning.