Chapter 7:Sebastoan's grin 2

He look at her with a blank face and Bathilda just grinned at his lack of knowledge of what Angel wanted from Charmaine.

"She's something Angel can use to redeem himself back to heavens...as he had said...she's someone of great use not only to him but demons as well..."Bathilda giggled devilishly.

"Aaaahhhhh!!!!!"he heard Charmaine screamed in pain as Angel keeps on with his ceremony.

"Oohh...that gotta be hurt....you see....Angel is making Charmaine see the most terrifying sights that humans can't live with...so...dark..."Bathilda explained like she was having fun.

"What are you babbling about..."he said losing his patience but keeping his cool.

"Hmm?...That human was called from the future by Angel just for this ceremony..."Bathilda said.

"Future?"

"Who dare gave you permission to harm my lady Butler, you fools!"

They all look at the new comers.It was Elizabeth and Ciel.And Elizabeth looks very angry seeing how Charmaine is in pain but the odd thing is that she doesn't seem to be all troubled at what she's seeing.Seems Ciel notice it too and remain quiet.

"Oh?...is that the newbie in our demon world...he have grown up to a fine young man...and oh...such a delicate lady to turn into a fine looking doll!"Bathilda said like a fanatic manaic towards Elizabeth.

"You stupid freak!Let go of her!"Elizabeth shouted but Angel just smiled at her making Elizabeth even more angrier.

"Aaahhh!!!!Aahhhh!!!"Charmaine screamed and tries to free herself but she just can't .

"This is unforgivable!"Elizabeth said as she draws her sword and attacks Angel and Bathilda was about to attack Elizabeth when Ciel intercepted it with a whip.

"Brat..."Bathilda hisses."I'm not interested in having you as part of my collection!"she hissed and then her spear glowed and that when she throws it towards Ciel and i it multiplied in numbers which he and Ciel dodges with ease.

"Tsk....Don't you dare piss me off!"Elizabeth shouted and attacks Angel once more but the barrier Angel created made it hard to break in."Annoying bastard!"Elizabeth shouted and to everyone surprised the emerald gem from the hilt of her sword glowed with swirling light of emerald and red blood lights and attacked Angel's barrier and it broke."No one messes up with the people I hold dear you idiot!"Elizabeth shouted attacking Angel who intercepted it with a beam of light but it didn't no good when Elizabeth made swift kick on his side throwing him off to a wall.Elizabeth quickly break Charmaine free but she remain unconscious as she falls to Elizabeth."Hey,wake up!"Elizabeth pats Charmaine's cheeks but she remains unconscious.

"Ah...two beauties!...All the more I wanted them for my collection!"Bathilda said and in a flash she appeared behind the defenseless Elizabeth and kicked her away from Charmaine and about to grab the unconscious lady butler when he appeared behind her and kicked her far from them and quickly grabs Charmaine bridal style as Ciel runs to Elizabeth who's starting to get up.He look at the unconscious lady in her arms and grunted in annoyance and worry.Then he grinned as he lift the girl closer to him and he reveals his fangs and made a bite on her bare skin near her neck.

"Hey!What are you-"Ciel stopped Elizabeth from running to them.

Charmaine twitched at the pain but soon remain back to lying unconscious and then he licks the blood that trickled down from the wound who turned into a shape of a crow.

"Now...no one will be able to harm you without harming me first..."he whispered to her ear and grinned.

She's all mine now...