Chapter 3:Bethrotal

She frowns in annoyance as she throws the folders she had just read along with the requests from piles of gentlemen trying to woo her but she is not into romance.Not anymore the day Ciel Phantomhive,her cousin and fiancé died.Yes died.Even though it shocked her to see him last night.All grown up like and very manly but she could feel the difference between the Ciel she had known to the Ciel she's faced with at the balcony.Feeling betrayed and all she push him as side and marched off to look for her lady butler and then she spotted her with a tall ravenette guy.Without anymore words she calls for Charmaine and pulls her out of the palace to home.

And now she has piles of paperwork's to do as she is the his Majesty's new underdog since she was related to the Phantomhivra and her parents where royals captain of guards-it was her father then her brother but since her brother is badly wounded from escorting the Duke of Cambridge and his family to the palace for the event.Well the Duke sure has a lot of assassins after him since he had helped the King,his relative in cleaning of the court that has been filled with traitors in Victorian time.And with that I stood as the captain guard in command until her brother returns to his duties.He hates it when she has to deal with criminals and murders but she doesn't want to burden her parents who is now too old to do duties such as this.Though they sure can still fire guns.She sighed and message her temples with her fingers.Then Charmaine came in with her tea.She looks like she's a bit sore like her this morning.

"You need anything else,milady?"Charmaine asked.

"No...you can leave..."she said in a neutral tone and starts sipping her tea.

"By the way...a letter arrived from the palace..."her lady butler said as she gently puts the envelope to her desk in front her.She frowns.

"I hope it might not totally ruin my day..."she groans as she picks it up and open it a letter knife and reads it just as Charmaine left the room.Suddenly and loud scream came from her mouth and she sure is heard around manor as Charmaine May-rin,Finnian and Bard and some of the maids came in with a worried look in their faces."That bastard!"she greeted her teeth in anger as she balled her fist then rips the letter into pieces.That bastard just totally ruined her day not just her day but her life!

"Milady?"Charmaine called out and she takes in deep breaths.When she calmed down she made a poker face and look at her lady butler who is looking at her like she's a lunatic or something.

"Prepare my uniform... We are going to the kings court!"she roared making May-rin,Finnian and Bard steps back in fright.Charmaine just nod not fearing her temper,guess she was used to dealing tempers.Then the others left leaving her alone to think.Its going to be a long day and surely a rough one.Thinking about that she's starting to have a headache.

.....................................................................................

When we arrived at the palace the queen to be greeted us with elegance.When I told her the reason she came she gestured us to the garden and have her butler and maids to serve as tea.When the tea was serve the king came with two people with him.They take their sits with them and much to her annoyance.Ciel,this bastard chose to sit with me as his butler stands beside her lady butler. And she's too annoyed to even notice Sebastian grinning at Charmaine who seemed annoyed at him for no apparent reason.

"So I see why you came here..."the king said after siping his tea served by his wife to be.She kept a blank expression."The Baron of Archer manor came to me asking me for his bethrotal to you as I had promised him the day he had saved my life from those assassins...."the king said and then look at her surprised look.

"Who is he?Baron Archers?..."she was sure she had heard of Baron Archers and is sure as hell she had met him and the guy is old,too old look this young and all.She narrowed her eyes to Ciel who just sips his tea as if nothing is going on."I'm...sure...I have met him before but he-"