Chapter 4:Mission

Me:Hiyaa there?Minna!

Claude:I see you have forgotten something....

Me:what's up with you popping out of nowhere?

Claude:My kind of fun...so...you truly have forgotten something....

Me:(thinks)(thinks)....(thinks)

Claude:(sweat dropped).... Fine I'll do it for you then,chicken brain....

Me:Hey!

Claude:She owns not of the Black butler's characters only the plots....now please do enjoy the story as I educate the young miss....(pulls me to the library and throws books on me as he fix his glasses and with a whip he smiled creepily)

Me:(gulped)

.............................................................................................

He look to where Elizabeth went.After getting slapped, her lady butler followed her and closed the doors.He sighed and touched his cheeks it was a hard slap but being a demon it didn't hurt much but I'm sure Lizzy's palm aches.

"Well it seems that lady Midford had came up hating you..."Sebastian said after we get inside his car.Sebastian will drive it as usual.

"Perhaps...I made her who she is right now..."he sighed.He loves Lizzy and always was but he don't want her to get caught up into the world he had chosen to walk in.Being a demon and all has its cons and perks but he liked it.Call him psychotic or what but he care less about it

But he care a lot to his blond fiancée that is why he chose to make a fake death but he had no idea she had turned into some in hell hardly recognize.After staying in hell with Sebastian he decided to see how Elizabeth is doing but he was surprised to see her in a man's uniform.And gathering data about her he found out that after his fake death she started throwing and burning her cute clothes and stuff and trained hard in fighting combat which caught the new king's attention.And with having brains and skills she ends up taking his old position and even his old manor.She had proved her worth to his court and everyone respected and feared since she is a strict leader when it comes to solving crimes and dealing with battles against France and Scotland.

He sighed.He only intended to see how she was doing but knowing how much pain he had caused her to change like that he just have to use his devilish abilities to fake an identity along with Sebastian and to have her back as his fiancée and surely this time hell fix what he had broken.He just hopes he can fix it.

"Anyhow,Sebastian...I have noticed how you tease that lady butler...You seem interested by her..."even if he is busy dealing Elizabeth he can't help but notice how his butler tease that lady butler who easily gets annoyed.The lady butler is beautiful but in his eyes,Lizzy is far more beautiful.