Flying Can

They feasted on the food they have collected. Hael stopped drinking his water and asked. "How do you know eachother?" Fin suprised by this question, not by itself but the reason. Hael was the person asked that. Fin cleared his mouth with a tissue and looked at Dede. Dede kept drinking but his smile could be seen from the sides of the cup. "He was a Jedi scholar." Fin said, then added "Of course he is not a "Jedi." he was working on the Jedi history, artifacts and more crazy stuff." Dede looked at Hael, he was proud by himself but it was showed at minimum. Fin continued, "I was a young Jedi, my master..." Fin stared blankly for few seconds, "Ordered me to escort this person that you can see right now." He pointed Dede with his eyes. Then Dede took over the speach, "We had many adventures, discovered many artifacts and texts. During Imperial Era, Jedi items were bought by the collectors of course it was illegal since "He" was ordered to destroy or bring any of those. So my job was to get them back with Fin and research them. But the most fun ones were the hidden ones, the ones that were protected by the tribals or monsters since Republic cares more about the lifes of tribals than imperial collectors." Dede realized he was out of himself and talked too much but he was sure he missed those days. "Then why did you come here?" Hael looked at Dede while drinking the fruit juice. Fin first looked at Hael then Dede, "I have found this planet." His voice got deeper and talked much more slower "I believe this is where everything begun. And we are the only ones that knows this planet and i want it to stay that way. 

Even bringing you was a dishoner to the vow between us but i do understand the reason." Dede stand up from the chair and said "Enough talking, tomorrow there are much do." Hael wanted to hear more but even this was satisfiying to learn their story for a bit. Everyone went to their beds.

Next five days went quite the same the only differance was Hael's mind, he got used to the basket work and enjoyed more of the time but mostly, he felt the peace for the first time in his life.

The time had arrived, Dede finally said "Now we can practise." Hael was on the field everyone was watching from distance and the can was waiting for Hael to get it up. He pointed his right hand to the can, his full attention was on it. Took a deep breath to prepare himself to the impact and closed his eyes. He felt the force in his mind, his heart and then to his hand, the can start shaking more and more, then Hael opened his eyes looking around him "Where is the impact?" he thought his eyes found the can, it was in front of him and it was stabel on the air...