The Farm

"What is this place?" Hael asked with a little hesitation in his voice, "You will see kiddo." Dede said, his voice was solid he meant to stop him from more questions so Hael did.

After couple minutes of walking they were at the gate, it was a simple farm gate the trees behind it could be seen. Opened it with his key and moved aside to let Hael get in. Hael walked in slowly hugging the basket. His eyes glowed with the things he saw. It was the crater when he saw while the ship was gonna crush. It was like a huge bomb made it. "This place was made in the great war. A warhead." It took years to clean by nature after that i made the final touches withthis day's technology." Dede looked at the field and smiled his face was full of pride. The place was a huge plating area. Trees, plants, weird farm animals. It was looking perfectly organized. Z didn't wait for them to move and went in. "Let me show you around." Dede said, peace took over his voice."

First the plants, these were simple ones like wheat but after that there was a red and green colored like it has a head. the body was normal tall and straight but this plant keeps moving its head to north and south. Hael got close and watched the moving head. "It means, its ready to eat." Dede came next to Hael and cut the head and put his thumb to the closed mouth at the top and pushed. The plant opened up to the sides, inside of it was a golden glowy yellow and looks very juicy. The seeds were purple with shape of a diamond.

Another plant from same kind was moving crazy. After getting too fast it hit it's head to ground and it mashed itself, the plant stopped moving. "Well, if you don't collect them in time this happens." disappointing could be heard in his voice. Took a deep breath and collect some of this plants and continued.

After finishing the getting know the plants, Dede pointed his finger to the animals. Hael was feeling relaxed, smooth anthing came to his mind during this activity.

When they got close to the animals. They saw Z, fighting with a goat like creature but goat was the winning side. Hael did pet the animals, fed them and cleared their shits, with each shovel he got tired but he felt more reliefed and all he wanted was to get to the bed and rest. The sun was setting, Dede locked the door and together they went to hut but then they realized that they have forgotten something. Z was hitting the door with it's wheel. Hael ran and opened it. "Sorry Z, we forgot you..." with a questining look if it would forgive him. Z run passed him and mumbled.