Yoongi

"Y/n..." Hoseok said.

"Yes, we have to get her to the hosp-" I started, but he stopped me.

"No, look..." He pointed towards her. I turned around to see the best sight of my life. Her eyes slowly opened. I ran towards her and leaned over her, almost ready to kiss her. She looked up at me, taking it all in. But there was something different in her eyes.

She didnt recognise me.

My heart sank as I backed up a little. Hoseok was right behind me. He knew what it was, too. He put a hand on my shoulder. I looked back to see Taehyung and Jungkook tying Seokjung up.

"Yoongi?" Y/n's soft voice purred. I almost snapped my head while turning it. She remembers me... She still remembers me...

"Y/n.." I said. I cannot believe she's awake. "It's alright, I'm here."

"What... what happened?" I didn't want to tell her that she almost died right after she woke up.

"You were in a coma. That's all you need to know for now. We need to get you to the hospital, right now." I said. She didn't say anything. You must be so confused...

I had completely forgotten about everything else when it clicked right back. Taehyung's sister.

It was completely my fault that she wasn't there. It was all my fault that this thing blew up in our faces. I knew I had to make it up to Taehyung by helping him find his sister. For that, Seokjung had to speak up.

I told Jungkook and Hoseok to take y/n to the hospital. I told her that I would be there in a while.
Taehyung was sitting down, his back pressed against the wall. He was looking up as if he had lost everything. Seokjung was squirming on the ground, helpless. My whole body ached as if someone had stabbed me a thousand times.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and said, "We will find her. She will be okay."

"Why do you care? Y/n is already concious and safe."

"Because you are my friend. I owe you my life because you were there for me. Because you risked your life to tell me the truth." I said. I was kind of taken aback when he asked my why I cared.

I didn't let him say anything. I slapped Seokjung on his ridiculously smug face as hard as I could. I was in disgusted at him. He whimpered. Fucking little coward.

"Where. Is. Hyemin?" I asked.