Hype Man Leo

"Liv! Livvy! Olivia!" "WHAT MAXINE. WHAT." You never yell unless your mad so this shocked them a bit. "You need to stop letting Parkinson into your head livvy. She's not worth it and never will be." "It's hard when all she does is call you names and makes you insecure about things you didn't even know you could be insecure about."

Leo lifts ur chin forcing you to look at him. "She's just mad. And you wanna know why? Because you are Olivia Blackwood. And you, are gorgeous. And she is Pansy Parkinson. And she is not. She is simply threatened, because she aspires to be you, but she can't be." You look up at him and smile for a moment before getting startled by Blaise yelling "HYPE MAN LEOO" You all laugh and head to your dorm so you can get changed into dry clothes.

"So, what do you wanna do." You look up at Max in disbelief. "Helllooo??? Your acting like we don't have a whole ass potions final tomorrow." Everyone's eyes widened. "Ughh i forgot about that shit."

Classic Leo. "Didnt i get you a planner? It was on the Planner." "Well, yea but i took it down." You where confused. "Why?" "I didn't like how it was telling me what to do, and when to do it." This made max roll her eyes and smack her hand to her forehead. "Fucking idiot. That's what it's supposed to do!"

"Well it was intimidating. I do what i want." Draco and Blaise chuckle as you and Max roll your eyes. "We're going to the library, Now." Blaise and Leo groaned as Draco just sat there. He hasn't talked much really, But then again, He's always been more of a listener. "What is going on in that boys mind..." You didn't realize you had said that outloud. Very quietly, But still said. "What?" "Hm? Nothing. Let's just go." And the 5 of you headed down to the library.

—————————————————————
How are you guys liking the story? Any twists you want?