~Now???~

Yeet hi
No Christmas chapter Lol

Nightmare POV

When is it a good time to tell someone you like them?... When you're alone with them?... But we're always alone in our room... Should I tell him about my eyes first then I say I love him?... Do I do both at the same time???

"Nightmare I think you're over thinking this"
"... Puppet... You know this is my first love... In a long while..."
"Oh I know... You dated someone in high school... Didn't go too well"

(If you read my past stories about this ship you know who OwO)

"She was a fucking bitch..."
"I told you not to date her Nightmare... But you didn't listen to me"
"Yea yea... I know that now..." Maybe she is one of the reasons I'm not into girls that much now...

I know not all girls are like that... But still... She did her damage...

(Nightmare is BI but likes males more now and N. Fredbear gay)

"Besides... I think you and Fredbear are cute together... You seem to enjoy his company"
"... I always enjoy being around him... I like talking and listening to him" even when I "hated" Fredbear I still enjoy being around him... He always have something to say about anything... It's nice...

More then me at least... I just always been quiet and not talked much to people... People always thought that I was mute... But I'm not.
"Just tell him how you feel Nightmare"
"... I don't know... What if he doesnt feel the same way?..."
"Well you never know... Just ask him"
"Mmm..." But is now the best of times?

N. Fredbear POV

I was folding my blankets... Why didn't Night wake me up??? I wanted to hang out with him this morning... But I didn't wake up and he didn't wake me up... Oh well. Maybe he just wanted to let me sleep.

I heard a door open and I turn to see Nightmare walking in.
"Oh... You're awake now"
"Yea I am. How come you didn't wake me up?"
"I tried too... But you just stay asleep so I just let you sleep..."
"Oohh ok"

Nightmare seems like... He's thinking about something... But I don't know.
"You ok Night?"
"Just thinking..." So I was right... But who knows what he's thinking about... Come to think of it... When should I tell him that I like him?... No wait... Love him... But he's ny boss isn't that wrong?

For a boss to be dating one of their workers? Yet again we're not really a business or anything... H-he's more of a leader right? And not a boss?... R-right?

End of chapter