~New People~

N. Fredbear POV

"So 2 new people are coming? And their names are Jack Chica and Jack Bonnie?"
"That's what I hear Fred... But I also heard that one of them isn't really nice per say" Chica said to me. Huh... 2 new people? I wonder how they will fit in this house... I mean this house is big so we do have extra rooms.

"So then... One of them is mean then?"
"Guess so? But who knows let's go finish up the cake so they can get some when they are here"
"Alright!"

Chica and me started to finish up the cake we were baking.

"So how are things going for you and Nightmare, Fred?"

"Huh? Oh it's going good! Just that Night's been busy with the stuff to set it up for the Jacks... So I haven't seen him much."

"Well hopefully you get to see him when they get here!"

"Yea I hope so"

I heard the door bell. Must be them then I heard Freddy's voice. He must be greeting them.

N. Freddy POV

"Hi there! I'm Freddy welcome!"

"So you're the leader we heard about! But you're not black..." This girl looks like Chica and the other like Bonnie.

"Oh... No no you must be talking about Nightmare. He's busy right now so he asked me to bring you guys in" they both walked in and I close the door. "Many people live here and you'll get to meet them all so come on" let's start off in the kitchen so I walked oved there to see Chica and Fredbear.

"Hey Chica and Fredbear"

"Huh? Oh hey Freddy... Guess they are the new ones?"

"Yep... Oh right theses 2 are Chica and Fredbear... Fredbear is the co-leader"

"'Co-leader'? He doesn't look strong at all..."

"Bonnie be nice" Jack Chica hit Jack Bonnie with her arm.

"What? Im just saying what's on my mind..."

Don't tell me Jack Bonnie is going to try and fight Fredbear? Fredbear may not look like a fighter but he's knows how to fight. Besides Nightmare isn't gonna let someone hurt Fredbear.

Nightmare POV

Finally done with all this shit. Ugh... They may be with Freddy by now I heard the door bell.

I got all my stuff and walked into the kitchen because I heard some talking.

"... ? Night!" I saw Fred hugged me so I just patted his head.

"Hey Nightmare... There are the 2 new people the Jacks"

"I'm Jack Chica and this is Jack Bonnie"

"Hi..." Someone is off about one of them... And I don't really enjoy it... "There is a room with your names on it... That is your room" I started to walk away and I think Fred is following.

"Hey Night I have a question"

"Yea?"

"... Do I look weak?" I stopped and looked at Fred.

"What do you mean by that? You're not weak at all Fred."

"Well... Jack Bonnie was saying I don't look strong... Because I'm the co-leader"

"Don't listen to what they say Fred... You are strong"

"Thanks" he smiles so I smiled back. So I guess he's the one I need to watch closer then... Mm.

That's gonna be a pain for sure

End of chapter