~Hey! HEY! ~

Some of y'all need a little faith in me LOL

Jack Bonnie POV

Aw this little bear is growling at me. How cute. It's not like he can do much anyways. They said he knows how to fight but I can't believe it at all.

"I said to let me go rabbit... I have places to be at"

"So what? It's not like you're gonna do anything to me short stuff" his 'boyfriend' isn't here so I for nothing to fear at all.

"I said... Let. Me. Go." I just laughed.

"Make me"

No One POV

"Ow!" Jack Bonnie pulled his hand away from Fredbear. "You little shit you dug your claws into my arm"

"I told you to let me go... Now I'll be going now" Fredbear said has he turns away. But right before he walks away Jack Bonnie hits him.

"You think you're hot stuff don't ya?!" Jack Bon yelled to Fredbear. With that Fredbear rub his check where he got him then got up. He glares over at Jack Bon with a hateful expression. "I knew it! You're not so sweet after all"

"Because of people like you! I just wanna life my live like how I want! But people like you only care about fucking power!"

"Isn't that the fucking point! Nightmare looks strong but you as the co-leader I can't see that! You look pathetic and weak." With those few words that were said.

Fredbear snapped.

"I'm not pathetic! Or weak!"

(Time for some epic fight scene sorry I'm bad at writing lol yet here I am)

With that Fredbear has now found himself in a fist fight with Jack Bonnie. But it seems like Jack Bonnie was more amused with Fredbear's personality.

"Hahaha! I knew you were not so sweet at the time!" Jack Bon said has he was hopping away from Fredbear's attack. "Has your 'boyfriend' seen this side of you? Or has anyone for that fact? Am I the first one?"

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up! This is why Jack Chica warned us about you"

"Aw? Getting mad? It's quite funny to me" after Jack Bon landed after a jump he was kicked immediately. "Ah!..." 'Shit this bear has a strong ass kick' Jack Bon said to himself as he was holding his stomach.

"What? Now you're having pain?" He glares at Jack Bonnie. "And you said I don't know how to fight"

"Haha... That was just one little kick nothing to me" Jack Bon got up still in pain from the kick. "That's nothing! After all... A rabbit's legs are the strongest part if their body"

With that Jack Bon started to kick at Fredbear. While Fredbear was only able to dodge and blocked a few of the kicks. But Jack Bon kept at it trying to tired Fredbear out because Jack Bon knows that him himself can keep kicking for a while. Jack Bon was also watching Fredbear's steps and at one point Jack Bon jumps up and behind Fredbear and kicks him in the back. Sending Fredbear a bit forward to the ground.

"Hah! I can keep going" Jack Bon laughed.
Fredbear got back up for this time around a hit of fear ran through Jack Bon. 'The hell is this?... Why am I a bit scared now?' Jack Bon said to himself yet again. Trying to figure out why he's scared right now. He slowly looks up so see Fredbear yet again glaring at him but this time around. Fredbear's eyes we're glowing red with his stomach mouth clearly visible and bleeding. 'The hell!? But... I heard only Nightmare has a stomach mouth... This bear also has one?!'

Before Jack Bon can even do anything Fredbear has already kicked him again harder this time around.

"Ah!... Fucking hell... " Jack Bon said as he slowly got up. 'His kicks are way stronger... I think he broke something... But there is no way I'm losing to this little shit!'

Jack Bon got back up holding his side whimpering in pain a bit.

"I'm not losing to you!" Jack Bon start then he started to kick again at Fredbear. This time around Fredbear was dodging a lot more of his kicks while also kicking or punching Jack Bon. This was only gonna last a while up until Jack Bon kicked Fredbear's stomach which was a mistake.

Right after Jack Bon's foot touch the teeth the mouth bit down into Jack Bon's foot.

"Fuck!" That bite was just enough to make Jack Bon fall with his foot still in the stomach mouth. "Fuck!... Let go of my foot"

"No... " the mouth bit down harder. "I can easily make you not have this foot... Yea I think I'll do that!" Right before Fredbear did that he got pulled away from Jack Bon. Jack Bon did scream as he was pulled away because of the teeth.

"Hey! Hey! What the hell is going on?!" Freddy yelled while Nightmare was the one holding Fredbear.

"Let me go Night! Jack Bonnie was the one who started it! Now let me go!" Fredbear was trying to get out of Nightmare's arms. Each time he yelled his stomach mouth would act out.

"... Freddy you make sure... Jack Bonnie is fine... I'll go away to try to calm Fredbear down" Nightmare said as he walked away holding Fredbear.

"No Night! I said to let me go! Let me go!" Fredbear yelled.

End of chapter
Man I'm such a greaaaaaaaaaaaat writing 10/10 would recommend