~Calm Down~

Nightmare POV

I took Fredbear to our room and closed the door behind me. I sighed and was about to put him down but his stomach mouth bite me.

"Ow..." Damn that hurt. I looked at my arm to see the bite mark. Then I looked at Fredbear and he looked a bit scared.

"No! Night I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to..."

"It's fine Fred... Just try and relax alright?"
Fred was shaking a bit... He was probably thinking I was gonna tell him something about the bite. "Fred I'm not mad at you ok?" I walked over to Fred and hugged him. "It's ok Fred"

"I'm sorry Night... I really am!"

"I said it's ok Fred" I felt Fred tearing up so I just kept on hugging him. I looked at him to see his ears down so I pat his head. "Let's get you clean up Fred"

"O-ok" I walked over to the bed with Fred and sat down and he sat down my me.
I took off my bandana and put it down on the night stand. I looked at Fred to see his ears still down.

"So... You want to sew up the stomach again Fred?"

"Yea"

(Fredbear has his stomach mouth sewed up because he doesn't like the mouth)

I nod and helped Fred out.

N. Fredbear POV

Night helped me out to sew up my stomach mouth again. I looked at Night's arm and my ears lower again. I touch his arm and he looks at me.

"Something up Fred?"

"Can... Can I help you with your arm?"

"Sure but let's finish up with you ok?"

"Ok Night"

A small time skip

After Night helped me I was cleaning the blood off of his arm.

"Did it hurt Night?"

"It did... But it's ok I'm fine"

"Ok" I finish off cleaning the blood then I wrapped his arm in band-aids. "How is that Night?"

"It's good Fred" I felt Night Pat my head so I smiled a bit. "Now... Tell me what happen between you 2"

I nodded and told Night what happened. But I think Night would like to hear both sides of the story before he does anything about it.

"Ok... I'll be bad Fred you stay here ok?" Night said has he grad his bandana.

"Ok Night"

Nightmare POV

I got up and left the room and walked over to where Freddy had Jack Bonnie. As I wanted over there I can hear some yelling... Great...

"That fucking golden Bear..."
I walked over.

"Care to explain what happen between you 2?" I somewhat yelled while looking at Jack Bonnie.

"Will what do you think! I wanted to see if that bear can fight! So I kept on picking on him til he would fight back" Yep... That sounds about right... Fred did say at Jack Bonnie was the one who started it. "Then he fucking bite me with that damn stomach of his!" Well... That's kinda right... Fred said Jack Bonnie was kicking at him... Which can makes sense rabbits do that a lot.

"Hey Nightmare you ok? Your have band-aids around your arm" now that's Freddy's voice. I looked over at Freddy.

"Yea I'm fine... Just that Fred's stomach bite me but it's nothing to worry about..."

"Oh... I see"

Now the thing is... What in the hell should I do? Make them apologize to each other or what... Ugh...

End of chapter