{TOK : 01 : 3/5} : Mortals

𝖘𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖞 💫

This is pure fiction. This is not to shame or degrade anybody. There is no hate towards all characters. This is just my imagination. No proofreads.

All these characters are based on real people. Names, age, and such are based mostly on fiction. Hope you enjoy it.

If you see someone with the same idea, story flow, and genre as mine, it doesn't mean that person stole my story idea and it also doesn't mean I stole the story idea from that somebody. Sadly, many writers have coincidentally the same ideas, just for your information.

Contains homosexuality, LGBTQ+ content, vulgar or offensive language, and slight triggering words.
Proceed at your own risk.

Any hate comments will be publicly shamed and reported.

English, Thai, Indonesian, and French are not first languages, I apologize for grammatical errors.

Every chapter is divided into five parts since each chapter consist of more than 20,000+ words in total.

Enjoy~

Word count: 12,411

Read Writer's Notes down below, the very BOTTOM.
---------------------------------------------------------

T H I R D   P E R S O N ' S   P O V

All of them looked to the person who said it, It was the Emperor's loyal messenger, Gunsmile.

"Why?" said one of the noblemen, Chimon. They all looked at each other, they knew each other's worries and thoughts, What if they get caught?

"The Emperor said so, you all have a mission to do in the human world. This way, you know how to talk and associate with humans and control your thirst for blood. You will be going to Earth multiple times starting on now, you all will have to collect your blood to feast on. Yes, you will need to use your human form, you wouldn't want to get caught. And it's also for vacation. This is to train you all, especially you, Crown Prince. You will have to deal with humans when you become the Emperor, you will have to turn willing humans into vampires to add to your allies. Your mate will be coronated as "Empress" regardless of gender. He or She will rule by your side, Both of you have missions."

"Right, there will be a small chance of danger. Humans are the worst. They will do far worse than you can think of"

"And by the way, If you already found your mate or working on finding him or her, please introduce him or her to us immediately if He or She is ready"

Off could only nod as a response, the very long speech of his Father's loyal messenger was already enough for him. He didn't want to prolong the conversation that Gunsmile started. Unfortunately, the blabbering messenger went on again.

"Pack your things, we're going to go mess with the mortals today," Gunsmile said, raising his eyebrows.

Everybody smirked at this suggestion.

"What should we do to them? Should we sell them off to other mortals?" Gun smirked.

"We can skin them, chop their fingers one by one, cut their nose, rip their lips, cut their ears, disassemble their body, cut their limbs off, cut their throat, and gouge their eyes out and make them swallow it. You can pick one of these" Off said calmly, making others look at him in horror, trembling in their seats. Gun, however, smirked at Off's given choices. Off was very different from his mothers' and father's, He was cold, distant, strict, and (rarely) sometimes, He can be so funny to the point you would laugh so hard you will fall off your chair and clench your stomach from it hurting so much.