+Prologue +

𝔓loy was on the floor, slumped against the wall.

"You almost killed my wife and my children! Do you think I will forgive you!!" The Crown Prince said fuming with anger.

"Please forgive me! I am better than that faggot"
Ploy said, earning a punch from the prince.

"He is not a faggot! I will never forgive you!!"
The prince cried.

"My fucking wife and children are in fucking in danger! He's in a critical condition!"

"I am sorry, I won't bug him again if you marry me! Leave that slut and be with me! I'm better than him than anyway you can think of!" Ploy says, The prince was full of rage.

"He is my soulmate! Do you think I would be able to live without him?!!" The prince yelled.

Off grabbed her by the neck and began to choke her. He no longer looked human, nor like a vampire. He turned into a demon.

"You have no respect!! My wife's position is higher than yours! He is royalty"

Ploy was shocked, Off no longer looked like a mere mortal. He looked like the feared prince like the legend the humans heard of. He looked stone-cold, merciless, and his eyes grew dark red.

"Y-You're Off Jumpol?!" The mortal (Ploy) said.

Off smirked.

"Am I?"

Off chuckled.

"I'm not Khai, nor is my lover Third. I'm Off Jumpol, my wife, is Gun Atthaphan"

•••••••••••••••••••••

พลอยอยู่บนพื้นทรุดตัวลงพิงกำแพง

" แกเกือบจะฆ่าลูกเมียฉันแล้ว! คิดว่าจะยกโทษให้มั้ย !!"
มกุฎราชกุมารตรัสอย่างเดือดดาลด้วยความโกรธ

"ได้โปรดยกโทษให้ฉันด้วยฉันดีกว่าไอ้นั่น"
พลอยพูดพร้อมกับรับหมัดจากเจ้าชาย

"เขาไม่ใช่คนขี้อวดฉันจะไม่มีวันยกโทษให้คุณ !!"
เจ้าชายร้องไห้

"ภรรยาและลูกที่กำลังร่วมเพศของฉันตกอยู่ในอันตราย! เขาอยู่ในสภาพวิกฤต!"

"ฉันขอโทษฉันจะไม่รบกวนเขาอีกถ้าคุณแต่งงานกับฉันปล่อยอีตัวนั้นและอยู่กับฉันฉันดีกว่าเขามากกว่าที่คุณคิด!"

พลอยพูดว่าเจ้าชายเต็มไปด้วยความโกรธ

"เขาคือเนื้อคู่ของฉัน! คุณคิดว่าฉันจะอยู่ได้ไหมถ้าไม่มีเขา !!"

เจ้าชายตะโกน ออฟจับคอของเธอและเริ่มทำให้เธอหายใจไม่ออก เขาไม่ได้ดูเป็นมนุษย์อีกต่อไปหรือเหมือนแวมไพร์ เขากลายร่างเป็นปีศาจ

"มึงไม่เคารพ !! ตำแหน่งเมียกูสูงกว่ามึง! เขาเป็นเจ้านาย" พลอยตกใจออฟไม่ได้ดูเป็นปุถุชนอีกต่อไป เขาดูเหมือนเจ้าชายที่น่ากลัวเหมือนในตำนานที่มนุษย์ได้ยิน เขาดูเย็นชาไร้ความปรานีและดวงตาของเขากลายเป็นสีแดงเข้ม

" คุณคือ Off Jumpol?!"
ปุถุชน (พลอย) กล่าว. ปิดยิ้มเยาะ

" ฉันเหรอ?" หัวเราะเบา ๆ

" ฉันไม่ใช่ไข่หรือคนรักของฉันที่สามฉันนอกจุมพลภรรยาของฉันคือกันอรรถพันธ์"

(story coming soon..)