{TOK : 01 : 2/5} : Mate

𝖘𝖔𝖋𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖞 💫

This is pure fiction. This is not to shame or degrade anybody. There is no hate towards all characters. This is just my imagination. No proofreads.

All these characters are based on real people. Names, age, and such are based mostly on fiction. Hope you enjoy it.

If you see someone with the same idea, story flow, and genre as mine, it doesn't mean that person stole my story idea and it also doesn't mean I stole the story idea from that somebody. Sadly, many writers have coincidentally the same ideas, just for your information.

Contains homosexuality, LGBTQ+ content, vulgar or offensive language, and slight triggering words.
Proceed at your own risk.

Any hate comments will be publicly shamed and reported.

English, Thai, Indonesian, and French are not first languages, I apologize for grammatical errors.

Every chapter is divided into five parts since each chapter consist of more than 20,000+ words in total.

Enjoy~

Word count: 5,637 words.

---------------------------------------------------------

T H I R D  P E R S O N ' S  P O V

𝐆un pulled Off with him and went up to his room, leaving the others stunned at his action. The Queen thought that they were friends, so She kindly dismissed them all, and all went back to doing their business.

Gun locked the door and went in front of Off, his eyes swelling with tears. His hands reached Off's cheek, caressing it softly. He couldn't hold his tears anymore. He cried.

"I've been waiting for you for 8 years!"
Gun sobs, his voice cracking.

"I finally met you!"
Gun cried. He knew Off was his mate a long time ago, but he waited for Off to search for him. When He saw him in the headlines, he could feel their connection. He knew they were meant to be, they knew they were mates.

Off just hugged him, shushing him to calm down. He was happy to finally meet Gun. He has never heard of him before, despite that, he wanted to know about him more.

Off kissed his forehead.

"Now that I've met you, I promise to protect you from any cost"
Off says smiling.

Gun wasn't scared of Off's voice, as it turned warm towards him.

"Can I call you Papii?" Gun asks out of the blue.

"Uh..sure?"
Off agreed, confused.

"I'm so sorry..but..."

"...."

"I already have a boyfriend Papii, I... love him so much! I've been with him since we were 22.. I am so sorry but I cannot see myself breaking up with him, I can't live without him!" Gun says between his sobs.

Off's heart suddenly broke, it shattered two multiple pieces. He waited to find his mate, he never got into a relationship, he loyally waited for his mate.

"I-It's ok, I'll still be with you throughout your relationship with him, I promise not to interfere" Off swore with all his heart, even though it hurts him. Even though it was such an odd thing to say.

Gun felt so bad after Off said that, he hugged the poor prince.

Off's heart, beat for the first time on that day, and shattered into thousands of pieces on the same day.