𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Sho-chan!" A red and white haired girl called out when she saw her mother pour hot water on his face. Rei, their mother, looked over at her, coming closer to the frightened 8 year old girl. (Y/N) backed away, until her back hit the wall. Her mother raised the kettle once more, pouring the boiling water over the girl's left eye. Her loud and shrill screams echoed throughout the house, reaching the ears of a particular brother. When Rei was finished, she left the two children to their own wounds. All that was heard in the house that night were Shoto and (Y/N)'s cries of pain. After a while, they stopped crying and fell asleep, well, Shoto at least. (Y/N) just lied there, thinking about her life so far at this house. She was starting to regret being born into this family. The only people she truly cared for were Shoto and Touya, since they were the only ones who paid attention to her. Natsuo and Fuyumi mainly paid attention to their her twin brother, and not her. The only time they paid attention to her was when they were all together, but even then it was as if she was practically invisible. The only other attention that she received was from their father, and not the good kind either.

After almost an hour of laying there, she heard footsteps coming towards her. She looked up to see her other favorite brother, Touya. "Tou-chan?" She called out. Touya delicately picked her up and set her on his hip. He eyed the new scar on his little sisters face, silently cursing his mother for what she did to his siblings. The red head lifted his hand to the little girls face, gently caressing the burn. "How would you like to run away from here with me, (N/N)?" She looked into his ocean blue eyes, searching for any sign that he was joking. "A-are you sure?" She stuttered, still slightly taken aback by the question. "Yes, I can give you some time to think about it, if you like." Touya softly responded. (Y/N) thought about all the people she would leave behind if the left. 'Deku, Kacchan, Killu-chan, Shal, Pikachu...' She thought about all the people she would leave behind. Then she looked at her older twin brother, laying on the floor, the scar still fresh on his face. 'Sho-chan...' She thought. The red and white haired girl looked back up at her older brother, who was still looking down at her. After a few moments, she gave her answer.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After they ran away, Touya and (Y/N) settled for new identities. Mainy Touya, but still. They both died their hair, Touya dying it all black, while (Y/N) died the red side of her head. Touya changed his name to Dabi, and (Y/N) kept hers the same. Together, they commited small crimes, in order to rebel against their abusive father. However one day, while they were running from the police, they got seperated. The two didn't realize it until after they stopped running, which was about a hour later. When (Y/N) she had lost Touya, or Dabi, she felt extremely lost and lonely. She figured she would do the most rational thing at the moment, and try to find out where she was. After a while of searching around for a sign, she found one, and when she saw where she was, she was truly horrified.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.