Preveiw

A/N: ok so I know I said that it would take a while for the first chapter to come... but I got bored and started writing while I was watching the first VOD, and here we are, now this isn't the full chapter, I want to make that at least 100 words but I'm showing this off cus I felt like it.

~ Third Person ~
"Tommy, I am so sorry" Tubbo turned to Dream almost crying but trying to cover it with a laugh, just like Tommy would "Dream, I have made the decision, that it would be best for the nation, the most logical thing to do for TommyInnit to be, Exiled." A small chuckle could barely be heard from Dream.

Tommy, Fundy, and Quackity all spoke  at almost the same time "What??"

Tommy straightened his back, he couldn't seem to process the words that had just come out of who he thought was his best friends' mouth 'he didn't just...no.....please no...'

"What? Tubbo.... come on man"
Quackity stepped toward Tubbo

Tommy shook his head slightly this couldn't be happening... not again.. not by Tubbo. He refused to believe it. Fundy look at his uncle and tilted his head, he considered stepping in between Tommy and the three other men but decided against it and stayed put.

"No. No. Teaming with Techno blade is a terrible idea! I'm doing what's best for the country, why can't you see that?!"

-end-

A/N pt 2: so yeah there's that, um I don't really know what to say other than please vote I don't really know what it does but I've heard it helps, and please comment if you have any ideas of what I could add. Also also this is only a preview so it is subject to change if I deem it necessary. Also also also this is an au so not everything is cannon I try to stick to the cannon storyline as much as possible mostly with dialog and most actions while still pushing it in the direction I want it to go.
/\
\/
349 Words